Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Html5 maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Html5 maintenance

Devs were seriousely Joking during maintenance right? It's now worse than it was before maintenance. No need for ScreenShots. Just tell a Dev to actually sign on an look at the dang thing.

The buttons aree all messed up. pop up boxes are messed up . this is sad. As one of the top cashers I'll be holding my money from this game now

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Thanks for the feedback, have passed it on.

Comment

Agree with original poster, devs have ruined the game. So many things not working as they should and it's hard to read the screen. Keep getting kicked out every 5 minutes. Why is flash banned? Maybe because you want us to do your job instead of logging for yourself to see and giving us the option to still use flash. This is not a beta game. I'm not a big casher but I think you're going to lose some of your major cashers because they don't want to spend money on things that aren't even working and a game that is unplayable.

Robyn S1.
      Last edited by R27419017; 08-26-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Yes let's get to the constant Freezing, game Crashing (browsers:Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin, Vivendi and R2 Client). Couldn't get troops off Nation command without having to do SEVERAL refreshes.

Again multiple clicks In Nation Command to get a certain troop picked to run.

STILL if my own troop enters a city, all the troops picked to run in Nation Command will Clear forcing me to REPICK them again. And if I hae Several troops going to a City well that's just alot of redoing and VERY FRUSTRATING. We told you about this in the Forum event, more than 1 person.

But it's so much fun to click on something only to have your game screen shrink to a small box in the lower left corner. Log on play the game you'll see

Fix this stuff.. I'm on a 75% decision of quitting this a all R2 games. Same story, every game..

Hawkeye S1

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Hope is a better gaming experience soon, have passed on your feedback to the team.

Comment

Working...
          X