Maintenance Bugs report thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Bugs report thread

Please report any bugs after the maintenance with necessary screenshots and videos. We really need the screenshots videos in order to get a clear picture of the issue to be able to fix it ASAP. Once the bugs are verified, we will send some in game gifts. Please help us help you to have a better gaming experience.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GameFrozen.jpg Views:	1 Size:	569.1 KB ID:	1991536 Game Frozen after 20 minutes on... Great way to start the Day.. Cleared browser BEFORE I started to start fresh. Restarted computer all that burritos.. Did nothing
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-27-2019, 09:46 PM. Reason: Please, do not use profanity on the forums. Profanity has been changed to the word burritos. Thank you.

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Froze 30 min later

Click image for larger version

Name:	GameFroze2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	553.0 KB
ID:	1991538

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Thank you, have passed those screenshots on.

Comment

FYI this has continued on until I gave up 3-4 hours ago. I'm done..You've lost one of top 10 Cashers in game. Why play game when it's unplayable.

Hawkeye S1

Comment

Sorry you have been having so many issues. Have passed on your feedback.

Comment

So what's the prize? Everyone is having issues with constant Freezing and crashing regardless of Browser. It's not the Players it's the Game

Comment

Price is, more time with family and or friends
                And its always the players, never the game or devs...
                So enjoy the gift from the devs and r2 <srcasm out>

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post
                  Price is, more time with family and or friends
                  And its always the players, never the game or devs...
                  So enjoy the gift from the devs and r2 <srcasm out>

Well said, Well said

Comment

Hope it will be a more positive gaming experience for all soon.

Comment

As for the new additions in the game, i realy like most of them. It is more fun now.
                      Before i even start the game, i do all suggestions, like clearing cache, rebooting my computer, etc.
                      Normally i use Google chrome, but sometimes i try to play through R2 Client.

But!!!! as for the bugs:

Google chrome:

Chat boxes still scroll upwards and you have to wiggle it a bit to set it good again and the enter doesn't work in private chat box,
                      i need the click the send button.....
                      I have after 5 minutes of playing the parametes over my Avatar. When i refresh the game, it is gone, for like 5 mins, then it appears again
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel parameters.PNG Views:	1 Size:	38.1 KB ID:	1991821

R2 Client bugs:

Game will not load far enough, it stops at 98 % and freezes. ( no photo)
                      refresh, then it loads to 102 % and freezes again
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel laden 102%.PNG Views:	1 Size:	291.7 KB ID:	1991819
                      3rd refresh, then i finally starts or i get the dump error
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel mini dump error.PNG Views:	1 Size:	95.6 KB ID:	1991822
                      When doing hero challenge, silver and exp, trials are oke, but when i start the mount trial,
                      the screen turns black and the game automatically closes down (no photo)

I found some little translation errors ;-)
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel stope.PNG Views:	1 Size:	41.7 KB ID:	1991820Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel leve up.PNG Views:	1 Size:	64.1 KB ID:	1991823

When i play the game through Microsoft Edge, there are minor bugs, like chatbox.

I hope this can be fixed, we have already lost some major players in the game, because of them.

Exathor S1
                      Last edited by exaltus.se; 08-29-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know, I will pass that information on to the team.

Comment

How the heck is anyone supposed to play when you KEEP GETTING THIS ALL THE TIME
                          Attached Files

Comment

Or this ****... Your HTML sucks.. You've lost yet another player
                            Attached Files

Comment

thanks for fixing the treasure chest glitch. I am having a grey square box show up over my Avatar picture on occasion. It blocks access to the avatar stats and in battle restricts the name of the attacking troop. Thanks and I enjoy the game very much.

Comment

Working...
                              X