• Show
Clear All

• andy.beckett1
    started a topic Server outage

Server outage

S24 still down?

• Hachiro
    replied
    The game was undergoing maintenance the server should be there now.

Leave a comment:

• R25518027
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	2002086

Leave a comment:

• Scheele
    replied
    I will if it happens again in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Can everyone experiencing these issues dm me a timestamped screenshot including server in game name and level please?

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Scheele View Post

it does no good. I have never been able to access my server (server4) via the web site or the Client. it tells me that it is Unified. and will not let me in. were as FB Gameroom has always let me in on that server and now it wont even let me in. this is going on 4 days now so something is wrong
    Can you dm me new screenshot with a time stamp to show that it's the same issue and still occurring please?

Leave a comment:

• Scheele
    replied
    Originally posted by R21122198 View Post

I put this link up before try it that is how i get online..http://tta.r2games.com/
    it does no good. I have never been able to access my server (server4) via the web site or the Client. it tells me that it is Unified. and will not let me in. were as FB Gameroom has always let me in on that server and now it wont even let me in. this is going on 4 days now so something is wrong

Leave a comment:

• R21122198
    replied
    Originally posted by Scheele View Post
    oh Come one what is going on. now it is Day 3 and can not get on Still keep getting
    I put this link up before try it that is how i get online..http://tta.r2games.com/

Leave a comment:

• Scheele
    replied
    oh Come one what is going on. now it is Day 3 and can not get on Still keep getting
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, supply your server, name, and level when reporting the servers are down. If you do not wish to post here please, send me a private message including the information requested and the game. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Dennis Barker
    replied
    ive tried logging into S15 16 17 24 and 26 still saying server error for day and a half now. ive invested over a 100 dollars so far so cmon what gives. this is how great games get a bad name.

Leave a comment:

• Scheele
    replied
    Still can not get into game, what is going on?

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Originally posted by drdray104 View Post
    I loging via R2 website. Never had FB login.
    Okay, thank you. They are checking it again.

Leave a comment:

• drdray104
    replied
    I loging via R2 website. Never had FB login.

Leave a comment:

• R21122198
    replied
    The problem with log in started after last maintrance and still i think many have this problem some players are online 24/7 but havnt been online for about 19 hours now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X