Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance

1. Waving " Help " hand, occasionally appears in different locations on the screen.
    2. The little red indicator spot, on the " 7 Day Event ", does not disappear, after collecting rewards. You have to refresh the game, in order for it to disappear.
    3. For some reason, or another, every time I log into the game, one or two pieces of my equipment, have mysteriously un-equipped themselves, from one or more of my heroes.
    4. One of the Crests, involving the " Rainbow Eye ", seems to be broken. It says " May Craft ", but when you go to craft the item, and you have, say, 6/5 - Rainbow Eyes, all of a sudden, it tells you you need to have 2 Rainbow Eyes (10+/5 ), and then the " May Craft " symbol (+) disappears.
    5. Had an interesting message, on World Chat today: : Watchmen;s Guild occupied Storm Empire's Fort Armengham. Guild BruteSquad performed the best, with player yile getting the most kills." So in essence, considering BruteSquad is part of Storm Empire, we were somehow attacking our own Fort.
    6.Movement speed tends to vary, at different times of the day. Flying speed also seems to vary, too, especially when crossing water.
    7. Every now and then, battles in the Hero trials, start on the far left of the screen, so your heroes are not visible.
    8. Heroes got stuck in a city last night. The " Go " button stopped working.
    Last edited by quasidan; 06-02-2020, 03:09 AM.
Working...
X