Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloerun s14, s16 and s25

Comment

Can not get in -- black screen on 52 notMX. Was black this morning. Whent out of the game for 30 minutes. Black screen again.

Comment

over 15h Black Screen on S37 and S48, with Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, Edge, Tor, From Handy, Desktop and Laptop @ home and my workplace, nothing. its Butifull, 1 day the 4. age for s48 and than this, the peacetime running, we are the last kindom on the 4. age and that its bad for us

Comment

S44 Thranduil, black screen for over 24 Hours, I've played a lot of games and seen a lot of downtimes, but this is the worst! and its the second time this happend, after the merge of s31 and s34 I couldnt get in for three days, and lost a lot of time and created a new account on S44 and now here the same? I think I will not spend another cent on this game. If they cant fix their issues in 24 Hours than they dont deserve money.

Comment

Black screen for over 24 Hours...im out F this potato game!!!!

Comment

Good morning. The problem is still not fixed.

Comment

Wow. I deleted the cache and now it works.

Comment

thanks for the hint Evil. worked for me too

Comment

me to , open browser, black screen , open in R2 app , start , 1 minut and ...black screen

Comment

Please reply the game does not open with me on all servers

Comment

Thank you, I have forwarded these names and servers to the team.
                        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

S42 immernoch black screen

Comment

Hey all. The game no longer seems to work on Microsoft Edge, but I just tried it on Google Chrome, and it is working fine.

Comment

The game is working again for me now, but i missed out a whole day of game play, so no resources, not gaining point, br etc and in the end i will lose the last day of log-in rewards, meaning the 350 dias.

Exathor S1

Comment

Thank you for the update. If others are still experiencing this please let me know.
                                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Working...
                                X