New War Power does not include SS +Troop Battle Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New War Power does not include SS +Troop Battle Skill

The new War Power calculation does not include the troops bonus Battle Skill that some SS troops have (Dark Lord, Medusa, Death Black Wing, and King of Flames)
    When comparing two equally buffed Heroes, The SS Dark Lord has a much lower War Power, when DL should be higher).

Testing:
    Research buffs are same for my Mage and Cavalry
    I am riding my archer mount
    No equipment used

Same Bonus Strength Heroes
    Magic Temple Master(MTM)- +100% Attack and Def, 100% from Battle Skill, no fate bonus
    Dark Lord (DL)- +100% Attack and Def, 70% from Battle Skill, 30% from Fate Bonus

Dark Lord- +70% Cavalry troops (That is a HUGE bonus, he has 1,314 troops more)

MTM- 5 Star
    DL - 5 Star
    This gives them the same Attack and Def Bonus when including Fate, but DL has fewer Base Troops

Results:
    MTM War Power- 1,358,660
    DL- War Power- 1,145,300 (Although it should be higher than MTM because of DL's Cavalry Bonus Troop Skill))

a pro? nejde p?eklada? na (S53) Bimerston

Comment

Update: New WarPower is just messed up beyond understanding.
      1. The Power does not decrease from your fatigue
      2. The Power slightly decreases, no proportionately, when troops die in battle
      3. The current riding mount does not affect the Power
      4. The troop bonus on some SS heroes does not apply
      5. It still looks like some of these previous entries on the list are affecting the results of a battle, lower WarPower beating higher WarPower when I have a mount equipped, etc...
      ...and that is when I stopped trying to figure out how bad it is messed up.

Comment

Working...
      X