Maintenace fudge my Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenace fudge my Account

Congrats R2, I'm missing Merit Rewards, Daily Check-in, Mount Icon, Quest Icon, Nation Icon and unable to do Arena etc. What's the point of even playing with everything missing?
    S1.Ammonia
    Captured with Lightshot
    Last edited by SleepyOwl; 01-19-2021, 05:09 AM.

Game is broken, many things are missing or not working. Things that are not working or missing are...

1. Arena is not working at all... can't enter and it says "complete the quest arena"
    2. Merit rewards block is completely missing.
    3. Tabs along the bottom, no equipment, mount, benefits, quests. These are completely missing.
    4. When you open hero, tab for equipment is missing.
    5. Vizier tab missing, can't give lord, packs, apply for viz.

Several people are saying they are having same problem, one person says all is fine. Logged my alt and all is fine. Seems only some accounts are affected. Cleared my cache and tried 3 different browsers... same issues.

Please fix this asap.

Robyn S1
    Last edited by R27419017; 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM.

Comment

During this last maintenance. More was broken or taken away than fixed. I have the same sentiments as the above players. I've went through all motions to fix issue but as it turns out. This horrible mishap is yet again not on us players end. It would be greatly appreciated if these issues were fixed asap with a large compensation.

Cascade S1
      Last edited by JadedRose; 01-19-2021, 06:09 AM. Reason: Just checked my alt JadedRose on S68, same issues.

Comment

Same here on S44

Comment

They only want your money could careless if u enjoy game and they should since that is how they make money

Comment

Originally posted by mainer121212 View Post
            They only want your money could careless if u enjoy game and they should since that is how they make money
            You're exactly right. Notice no mod or admin has replied to any of this yet. This specific thread is going on 3 hours since first opened. If you look through the rest still no response on them either. I bet you when they do they ask for character name and screen shot LOL. When it comes to taking our money that's instant but when it comes to fixing an issues it's be patient someone will get to it eventually.

Comment

These issues were forwarded through Discord around the same time this thread was posted. I do encourage joining the Discord server as there are more people able to keep an eye out for reports so they do get forwarded a bit faster there.

Regardless, these issues have been forwarded, and now we wait for the devs.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I had the same problem on s9 but after a few refreshing no problems at all..Melissa s9

Comment

Working...
                X