Issues for days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues for days

Someone really needs to put some work into the game. Stop popping new servers and fix the darn thing. There are to many issues to list so here's my newest....This has been happening daily and with all the other problems this is becoming a waste of time and unenjoyable....My name and server are in the ss so don't ask. Hopefully you all get this and the other problems fixed before more people quit.....The game is dead enough..

The black screen is happening daily? When? Is it on loading into the game, or is when doing certain actions?

Does refreshing fix it? What browser are you using? What trouble shooting steps have you done already?

Expressing frustration is fine, but I need information about the issue in order to forward the issue.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      The black screen is happening daily? When? Is it on loading into the game, or is when doing certain actions?

Does refreshing fix it? What browser are you using? What trouble shooting steps have you done already?

Expressing frustration is fine, but I need information about the issue in order to forward the issue.
      Yes here lately it has been happening up to 3 times a day. It happens at random times after being in game. Yes refreshing fixes it most of the time but sometimes I have to do it twice. It happens while using FireFix and Chrome. I have cleared the cache and site data and tried it in chrome to be sure it wasn't just FireFox.

Some other issues have been reinforcing troops. I'll send to reinforce the timer will start and time out but will leave reinforcing over the troops icon which causes us to be unable to send the troops back in battle. Then after refreshing the page the troops never reinforced. This is also almost a daily occurrence.

There is also an issue of going to watch a battle and the game locking up and having to refresh.

Comment

Some issues can't be easily reproduced by the team, and a video of the issue would be best. It sounds like the reinforcement issue would be best as a video. Probably same with watching battles.

Does the black screen happen to many people?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Some issues can't be easily reproduced by the team, and a video of the issue would be best. It sounds like the reinforcement issue would be best as a video. Probably same with watching battles.

I can ask if anyone else has and I'll see about making a video of the other issues but it's random so it would only be a video of the aftermath and not before. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Here's proof of one other. I've had a couple say yes but didn't think to ss it so when they get on I'll ask again to show it's an issue.
            Last edited by xXUnGodlyXx; 02-08-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I don't actually need more screenshots of the black screen, I need more information about the black screen. So, if you're just sitting there doing nothing, does the screen go black and the avatar get sent to the corner at random? Or, is it after/while clicking on things in the game? I'm sure you can understand that they are going to want to know more about when it happens, else they won't know where to even begin looking to fix it. Knowing more people are experiencing the issue is very helpful, thank you for that, but hopefully we can uncover some sort of trigger action that results in it happening, or a time of day, or something.

Comment

I don't actually need more screenshots of the black screen, I need more information about the black screen. So, if you're just sitting there doing nothing, does the screen go black and the avatar get sent to the corner at random? Or, is it after/while clicking on things in the game? I'm sure you can understand that they are going to want to know more about when it happens, else they won't know where to even begin looking to fix it. Knowing more people are experiencing the issue is very helpful, thank you for that, but hopefully we can uncover some sort of trigger action that results in it happening, or a time of day, or something.
                It happens while doing things in game not while sitting idle at least not that I've experienced. Like I said it happens at random times. I do everything daily and it's not happening just by clicking on something. It just happens. If there was a direct cause of it I would have let you know. As of right now there doesn't seem to be a trigger but one possibility could be the duration of being in game. We have also been experiencing some very rough server lag. So maybe it happens when the server is lagging out. Here about 20 minutes ago myself and 5 others had to refresh because we couldn't get anything to respond and even after doing so the response time is delayed.

Comment

Knowing it happens after an action, even without it being a specific action, is better than 'random', which could imply that it happens while doing nothing. Let's see if we can narrow that down a little more. Is it more likely to happen when changing between screens, or can it happen when interacting with a pop up on the current screen? For example, going to the map would be changing between screens, and opening a building to upgrade would be interacting with a pop up on the current screen.

Comment

Originally posted by xXUnGodlyXx View Post
                    Someone really needs to put some work into the game. Stop popping new servers and fix the darn thing. There are to many issues to list so here's my newest....This has been happening daily and with all the other problems this is becoming a waste of time and unenjoyable....My name and server are in the ss so don't ask. Hopefully you all get this and the other problems fixed before more people quit.....The game is dead enough..
                    bullies kill the game just as much i happen to be on serv 93 // your nations bulling tactics have caused many to leave

Comment

lol if you say so.you can't sit back and do nothing then expect your towns to be safe....This is a game of war. It's developed for us to kill each others troops and towns. I hold no advantages over you aside from skill. I don't and haven't spent a bunch of money to play. It's not our fault if you don't try to educate yourselves and learn to play better. Our server has had many people leave for a number of reason but us being the main cause...nah sorry you're wrong. I've tried to help you all in 93 quite a few times. Your members talk dooky in chat and get smacked.....that's how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X