Anniversary Silver not obtained when defeating monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Silver not obtained when defeating monsters

Anniversary Silver (purple coin) says "It can be obtained when defeating monsters and completing event tasks."
    It's already Day 2 of this 4 day event and have defeated over 20 monsters and this silver has yet to drop and be obtained, only the Anniversary Copper (blue coin) drops. Anyone else experiencing this, or has someone obtained the silver from defeating monsters? Only silver obtained so far is from completing event tasks. Thanks for help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-28 111935.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	2020046

The same issue here...............i killed over 400 monsters and I have ZERO silver coins but the description states obtained from HUNTING!!!!! The only Silver obtained is via the tasks or spending CASH!!!

It will cost $170 USD to purchase any of the New Badges.................I Don't care about getting a Ban but this is BullCRAP!!!!

Comment

I will forward this. Unfortunately, not sure if I'll get a timely response due to the holiday.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Also found an error with the collection of coins doing the task.....

I have 19 of the silver coins and only bought the avatar and title which cost 1 coin each! But if you've done all 3 days so far your silver coins total should be

Day 1 9 coins
        Day 2 9 coins
        Day 3 6 coins

Thats 24 coins in total since i can't collect the 1 coin for 4 days login yet. If i spent 2 coins on title and avatar I'm missing 3 coins since i've got 19 but spent 2 coins!

I'm not spending a $170 for a badge either

Comment

Yo MemoryLane, what Holiday? These Devs seems to be on Holiday every time we ask a question!!!!

Comment

Yep this **** isn't adding up any way you look at it..........so many issues with this event!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R253550417 View Post
              Yo MemoryLane, what Holiday? These Devs seems to be on Holiday every time we ask a question!!!!
              They do have a lot of holidays. Only 3 of them are big, and most of China is off work for the week or two duration https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/china/

If you believe you're missing coins, you will need to send in a ticket for that.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

MemoryLane your chart shows no Holiday until May 1st (Saturday). We're all missing coins as the description above states (When defeating monsters) and this isn't WAI (working as intended).

Comment

Sent in my Ticket but it's probably too late as you stated and that's a real shame!!!!

Comment

Here's the response from our Great Support Group............no timetable for a fix so it is what it is for now,

Hello,

First of all, let us express our sincerest apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. This issue is not typical within our game and we are disturbed to know about this as much as you are. As we have been made aware of the issue you have been encountering with Anniversary Silver Coins, we will then have to coordinate with our project team to attend on this and applying the necessary fix as quickly as possible.

We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don't happen again in the future.

Please allow us a time while we carry out the necessary investigation and to sort things out. We want to thank you personally for sending your ticket and enlighten us about this flaw in our system. We will then get back to you shortly soon as we have an update on the progress of this issue.

Comment

Since we got 2 copper coins per kill and I have 635 (copper) will my compensation be 635 silvers or half that assuming we were supposed to get these coins while hunting and 1 per kill then it would be 315 silvers!?

But the compensation will be more like 50 diamonds 3-4 timer scrolls!!!!

Comment

All I know is the issue was reported. I didn't receive feedback beyond that.

Comment

So do each of us need to submit individual tickets for an issue that affects all the players? It's Day 4 of the Event today so after today you cannot collect any coins whatsoever since the event ends right? Or are they fixing said issue and extending the event? Also, are these coins useful for a future event or should they be all spent? Thanks.
                          Last edited by gameplay1191; 04-30-2021, 10:44 AM.

Comment

man you need a minimum of 70 (silver) coins for 1 badge or a maximum of 400 (silver) for the new badges............i spent 2 coins for title and avatar............i have 27 friggin coins!!! well over 700 of the copper ones!!!

But I can't wait for my 50 diamonds and timer scrolls to be issued!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately the event has ended with no fix applied. Any updates at all from the developers or support? Did anyone get any compensation?

Comment

Working...
                              X