Medusa Hero Fate Upgrade Not Working Properly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa Hero Fate Upgrade Not Working Properly

I sent a ticket to R2 Games Support a while back but still noticed that the hero fate upgrade of the Medusa hero is not working properly. The Medusa hero has the Fate Hero Attr upgrade as both HP increase for Death Black Wing and Rose Gallant, unlike other heroes that have 2 different Hero Attr stat upgrades.
    I don’t know if others are experiencing this issue, but when upgrading the Fate of the Medusa Hero the Hero Attr which is HP does NOT increase for both Death Black Wing and Rose Gallant, it only increases for one. For example if the Medusa hero is 1 star and Death Black Wing and Rose Gallant are both 1 star, it will only increase the HP Attr for either one but not both. Same thing happens when advancing higher number of stars. The Warfare Attr increases for both since they are different stats (Full Infantry ATK for Death Black Wing and Full Infantry DEF for Rose Gallant) but NOT the Hero Attr since the stat is the same (Full HP). See attached images that compares before advancing Fate and after advancing Fate showing that the HP Attr does not increase but the Warfare Attr does.
    Please take a look and fix this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for any help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-02 132023.png
Views:	1
Size:	832.8 KB
ID:	2021681

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-02 132112.png
Size:	828.8 KB
ID:	2021682

Can you grab a screenshot of one that does work properly so I can use that as the example of how it should work, please?

Also, please provide your character name and server, or your UID (found at the top on the banner in game, and on the R2 home page) if you don't want your character name public, so I can point them to your ticket if they need it.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi MemoryLane,
      Hope all is well. Unfortunately all of my characters that have the Medusa hero have this issue when upgrading the Fate, so I cannot provide a screenshot of one that does work properly.
      That is why I was asking in my initial post if other players have noticed this and are experiencing the same issue with their Medusa hero upgrade as well.
      My UID number is below. Additionally, I can send individual tickets if need be for each character. I only sent one ticket to Support a few months ago before posting about the issue by starting a new topic on the Bug Reports and Support section on this Forum. Thanks.

UID: 358197696

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. I was asking if you could get a screenshot of "other heroes that have 2 different Hero Attr stat upgrades" that shows an example of "The Warfare Attr increases for both since they are different stats", so that it can be used to show that "upgrading the Fate of the Medusa Hero the Hero Attr which is HP does NOT increase for both Death Black Wing and Rose Gallant, it only increases for one" might not be proper behavior for this function.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi MemoryLane,
          No worries and thanks for the clarification. Please see attached screenshots of 2 different heroes, Curse Master and Brown Wizard. As you can see with Curse Master his Hero Attr stat upgrade is PDEF for Storm Tomahawk and MATK for Wild Bandit. With Brown Wizard his Hero Attr stat upgrade is MATK for Curse Master and MDEF for Sirocco Ranger. For these heroes, along with the rest of the heroes in the game, except for Medusa and Valkyrie, the Hero Attr stats are different and therefore upgrade properly.
          It looks like for Valkyrie the Hero Attr stat is PATK for both. I do not have the Valkyrie hero so cannot confirm if the upgrade function is working properly. Thanks.

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-16 205852.png
Size:	448.0 KB
ID:	2021739Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-16 205937.png
Size:	454.8 KB
ID:	2021740

Comment

Working...
          X