Time Chain level 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Chain level 17

I clear whole map but i cant finish level. Says go to next island but there is no more islands

same problem here

Comment

Same issue. I can see the top few pixels of the next portal at the bottom of my smaller map. Can not see the dialog to click the attack button.

Comment

Same problem here

Comment

I will forward this. In the event I'm asked, and I usually am asked, would anyone be willing to provide their UID and server number, please?
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Server: [S63] Lifofoton UID: 358751062 I sent a ticket in yesterday. Been stuck at Level 17 for 3 days. Completed the whole map. At the last South Portal you can see the tip of another portal, but that is it.
            Last edited by thebat75; 10-09-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Mine has access to the bottom of the map now. Portal is inside the scrolling region. Lets hope it stays fixed..

Comment

same porblem for 3 days now..! come on r2..!!!!!

Comment

i clered all nothining helps.. its a bug they need to fix or explain how to p a s s..!

Comment

im in server H 16 and none is that long there and tis all of my 3 toons..! B a s s e S96. B a s s i S122. Bliyzz S123.

Comment

Working...
                    X