S53 can not log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S53 can not log in

I'm not sure why but I can not log into S53 I have tried 2 different browsers and the r2 client.

I keep getting the message
    An embedded page at ttah5cdn.r2games.com says
    Regular server connection unsuccessful! Check if the server is still active, or press F5.

nothing happens when i press F5, and I haven't figured out how to tell if the server is still active.

I've tried restarting my browser and my computer and that didn't help either.
    Wartune Character Name: Kiera Server: S58
    Stormthrone: Character Name: MoonGoddess Server: 1
    Winterfrost Legacy: Character Name: Freyja Server: 1

i keep getting same message on Third Age

Comment

me to s49 and s57 but i can on s49

Comment

oops i can log on s120

Comment

same on S 279

Comment

This issue has been reported.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thank you MemoryLane...I hope soon we can log back in...I am rarely off for more than a few hours each day and am the vizier of my nation. I am usually only offline for 2 weeks during my summer vacation. My members may get unnerved if I am offline for more than 24 hours.
              Wartune Character Name: Kiera Server: S58
              Stormthrone: Character Name: MoonGoddess Server: 1
              Winterfrost Legacy: Character Name: Freyja Server: 1

Comment

I sent a ticket to support that this issue is also happening on Servers S34, S35, S36, S37, and S48.

Comment

My s126 can't log in either. In h47 world server You can log in at 10:05, and there is an exception in h47 around 10:30

Comment

Servers are still down.
                    Hi MemoryLane, Have you heard back from the developers when this issue will be fixed? Thanks.

Comment

same here ,i am vizier and i can't get into my server S281

Comment

if this continues i am going to demand a refund from paypal for all money that i have spent

Comment

I can't get into any of my servers either, 177,191 and 213

Comment

create a new account on the new server 297 to test and it has also fallen

Comment

I am getting that same embedded page message now a year later. How did they fix this last year?

Comment

Working...
                              X