What is the Fourth Age?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Fourth Age?

What exactly is The Fourth Age and The Golden Temple?

Q What is The Fourth Age and changes associated?
    A.The map will be bigger after entering the fourth age. As for the benefits, players will know after trying. We cannot elaborate on the benefits.

Q. What is The Golden Temple?
    A. It is the central city that entered the fourth era. But it seems that it has been renamed.

I am hoping this option returns ingame myself. Will inquire and get back.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_161074.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1987459

this is a bit redundant now when we all enter the 4th age as you cant rob from mines or other players as we all become 1 nation

Comment

Originally posted by Kent View Post
        What exactly is The Fourth Age and The Golden Temple?

Q What is The Fourth Age and changes associated?
        A.The map will be bigger after entering the fourth age. As for the benefits, players will know after trying. We cannot elaborate on the benefits.

Q. What is The Golden Temple?
        A. It is the central city that entered the fourth era. But it seems that it has been renamed.
        Wow that really doesn't help a whole lot. Can you POSSIBLY get get us more information? Like on Events, NPC's, Robbing, If another Server will ever show up? How does this affect guilds? I got a million more bud.

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

I have requested more info, waiting to hear.

Comment

just by looking at the 4th age map s1 server cant do a lot apart from grab and attack the castles on way to center event

but it needs s2 s3 s4 (s5 and s6 not yet even been made) to enter 4th age before we can ave server v server battles

makes me laugh tho to gain a castle the garrison ranges from 200 to 4,800 but when u win the castle the garrison we own is 50,80. or 100 what gives cant we ave same amount of garrison as the bot castles
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-02-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I agree Hopefully some features will be optimized to make game more friendly

Comment

I can’t get access to The Fourth Age in r2games.com. I am just stuck with The Third Age, when I want to play The Fourth Age. Any help, I’ll need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Highley View Post
                  I can’t get access to The Fourth Age in r2games.com. I am just stuck with The Third Age, when I want to play The Fourth Age. Any help, I’ll need it.
                  Can you clarify your question, please?
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

how do you switch servers?

Comment

Originally posted by R29111881krome View Post
                      how do you switch servers?
                      A reply to this question in this thread says:
                      "If you are in 4th - click your avatar - change forced server (on the right next to your char.) - transfer - confirm - the map is shown, on top is your current server - you can choose another realm with the left buttons - choose a server - on the bottom you can buy a transfer voucher for 5k blue diamonds."
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Danif2 View Post

Wow that really doesn't help a whole lot. Can you POSSIBLY get get us more information? Like on Events, NPC's, Robbing, If another Server will ever show up? How does this affect guilds? I got a million more bud.
                        The 4th age has up to 6 nations, compared to the 3rd age having 3. The NPC attacks twice daily are about 10 times stronger, and the NPC defenses are tougher, but otherwise things are pretty similar to the 3rd age.

There are other benefits also, too many to go into, but mostly it is just "more of the same".

As to how to get to the 4th age, if you're stuck in the 3rd age: attack and defeat the center city in the 3rd age, and you will advance to the 4th age.

Comment

Working...
                        X