Game balance is terrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game balance is terrible

I just started this game last week on Laveswan Town server which just went live 11 days ago on April 3rd, yet one nation (and one particular tribe within that nation) has already basically won the server. How can the game developers possibly hope to keep players interested in this game if servers can be decided in less than a month ??? Why would players have any incentive to pay real money for in-game items if their investment will be lost in a few weeks once the server closes and a new one opens with everybody at level one again ??? The game developers need to address these balance issues quickly before too many players leave the game.

I agree, but so many games are like this now. I guess they have enough heavy spenders, that they need not worry about all the people that walk away. There's a person on 43, that can wipe out whole garrisons in forts/cities, by themselves, and we are only 8 days in. There are no ethics or morals, in most online games anymore. I understand having to make a profit, but you can still make money, and have a balanced game, at the same time.

Comment

Working...
    X