miilitary rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miilitary rank

please someone who explains well what to do there to rob to accomplish that task thank you
    Captured with Lightshot

Originally posted by reppc2015 View Post
    please someone who explains well what to do there to rob to accomplish that task thank you
    you atack mine..forest..other player nation

Comment

You have to find mine/farm/forest/marker in other nations that are in use by that nation's player. Click on it and select a player from the list then select Snatch (cost 25 mobility points; bar under stamina aka green bar by your toons icon), from there select troops to send and they will fly over to raid. This is not exactly a fun thing that most players find. I would recommend you use your weakest hero and send him alone. This way you complete your quest and won't start a drama war in world chat. It is entirely up to you however what you want to do. But if you choose to send your strongest to snatch from other players, be prepared for lost of wasted movement points and very mediocre rewards even if you max your research for snatch. This is one of the least rewarding things you can do in the entire game. You can spend 20 points to attack 2 monsters on the map and get much better/useful rewards in return.

Comment

Working...
      X