Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dictators on the server

very good game
    Last edited by R25518027; 05-23-2020, 11:59 AM.

Wow, that is Noel and his crew.
    They are griefing your server, and they love to cyber bully.
    Truly they are the cancer that is ruining this game.

R2 can we get any admin response to this?

Comment

Originally posted by exilum View Post
      Wow, that is Noel and his crew.
      They are griefing your server, and they love to cyber bully.
      Truly they are the cancer that is ruining this game.

R2 can we get any admin response to this?
      yes , tou have right , but a official response from a admin ?? is possible ???

Comment

Too bad you don't understand what the little castle looking thing means off to the right of Blue Lagoon City? It means somebody is running for that lord maybe it's you?

Honestly, whats an Admin gonna do? This would be an ingame issue not a forum issue but what is your expectation?

Comment

Originally posted by R253550417 View Post
          Too bad you don't understand what the little castle looking thing means off to the right of Blue Lagoon City? It means somebody is running for that lord maybe it's you?

Honestly, whats an Admin gonna do? This would be an ingame issue not a forum issue but what is your expectation?
          Maybe he does understand what the little castle looking thing means. That is a bit irrelevant and derogatory remark. The Vizier will have to grant any capital lord, so it will not matter if he runs for it.

Unfortunately the only possible thing a forum admin could do is forward the complaint to the GMs. I do not see the GMs doing anything about it since this guild is not breaking any rules or code of conducts. It really sucks. Some online games have a stricter Code of Conduct and this kind of behavior would not be ok, or game mechanics might prevent it. I sometimes wonder if this game actually caters to this kind of playstyle.

Comment

Ahh well.....Time for a new game! ;(
            Last edited by andy.beckett1; 05-23-2020, 05:33 AM.

Comment

very good game
              Last edited by R25518027; 05-23-2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andy.beckett1 View Post

Unfortunately, we do understand - we all had citys and were kicked out when these clowns turned up and took over. Similarly, they will not give any citys to anyone, (you know - that little castle thingy that we dont understand!), costing players diamonds. Its obviously how they get their kicks!

Nobody in our world is strong enough to compete with these 'players', which obviously has created a massive inbalance in the game.

What should admin do? They could prevent this sort of inbalance, by placing players of similar strengths in the same world, but choose to ignore it!

Shame really as they have lost what we spend on the game.....
                very good game
                Last edited by R25518027; 05-23-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

So instead of Blaming a player blame the DEVS for the system that they created and put in place. Besides it's a game and before you get all butt hurt over this.....my highest guy is 1.9 mil i fight with and against the big boys and lil ones. The DEVS made a game that allows ppl to move and if you become Vizier you can remove or place ppl in a city. Sorry but they have done nothing that the DEVS themselves have allowed with in game mechanics.

Sorry but I think you're complaining about the wrong ppl and it should be geared towards the DEVS. I don't see how any 1 person is controlling you? You have a choice to stay, move or find another city and collect your diamonds. Not one player in this game can control another its impossible as you are allowed to make your own choices?

What choices did they take away from you? You're City but you don't own it? the amount of time you play? when you play? whether or not you spend money? the improvements on your city?

All i read is you're upset cause you're BIG Capital is no longer......once again ingame mechanics by the DEVS!!

Comment

So instead of Blaming a player blame the DEVS for the system that they created and put in place. Besides it's a game and before you get all butt hurt over this.....my highest guy is 1.9 mil i fight with and against the big boys and lil ones. The DEVS made a game that allows ppl to move and if you become Vizier you can remove or place ppl in a city. Sorry but they have done nothing that the DEVS themselves have allowed with in game mechanics.

Sorry but I think you're complaining about the wrong ppl and it should be geared towards the DEVS. I don't see how any 1 person is controlling you? You have a choice to stay, move or find another city and collect your diamonds. Not one player in this game can control another its impossible as you are allowed to make your own choices?

What choices did they take away from you? You're City but you don't own it? the amount of time you play? when you play? whether or not you spend money? the improvements on your city?

All i read is you're upset cause you're BIG Capital is no longer......once again ingame mechanics by the DEVS!!
                    very good game
                    Last edited by R25518027; 05-23-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R25518027 View Post

yes , is a good game
                      is a good game

Comment

Noel ruins everything, 800Million Battle Power, from S1... He earned it... Yrt, we all feel bullied. He camps 2-3 of his 20 Parties... We can't fight him. one Toon can sit there and when defending, that one toon can kill 3-5 of a team. I wrote about it, and the Dev's Deleted my request to have the situation known. At this point, Noel bought an entire Server. He ruined H3, H5... when we ask him to allow all Nations to get to middle on Saturdays Major event; he laughs. His alt S11 Laminge is just as strong. The average BT for a Vip 4 players is 10-15 million BT to his 800. thats 80X stronger. My post will be deleted, but if someone has a heart and mind to improve our game. Make a Demi God Server for a player like him. I transferred Servers twice at 5K Diamonds. This game has many good rulkes set in place... Like protection for 4th Age maps. 60-90 Days, why can't the Dev's create a 'Ceiling' where a player with 600 Million BT and can't enter certain Servers. I'm no longer complaining, I'm honestly discourage to play anymore... It is not fun like 3rd was.

Comment

Originally posted by Silkypants View Post
                          Noel ruins everything, 800Million Battle Power, from S1... He earned it... Yrt, we all feel bullied. He camps 2-3 of his 20 Parties... We can't fight him. one Toon can sit there and when defending, that one toon can kill 3-5 of a team. I wrote about it, and the Dev's Deleted my request to have the situation known. At this point, Noel bought an entire Server. He ruined H3, H5... when we ask him to allow all Nations to get to middle on Saturdays Major event; he laughs. His alt S11 Laminge is just as strong. The average BT for a Vip 4 players is 10-15 million BT to his 800. thats 80X stronger. My post will be deleted, but if someone has a heart and mind to improve our game. Make a Demi God Server for a player like him. I transferred Servers twice at 5K Diamonds. This game has many good rulkes set in place... Like protection for 4th Age maps. 60-90 Days, why can't the Dev's create a 'Ceiling' where a player with 600 Million BT and can't enter certain Servers. I'm no longer complaining, I'm honestly discourage to play anymore... It is not fun like 3rd was.
                          The "devs" did not delete anything. A mod deleted the second post you made on the topic, but your first post is still in the thread you posted it in. Posting the same content across multiple threads is spam, and spam is deleted. Ceilings are not possible or feasible. If you have suggestions for the game, please create a thread that outlines the suggestion you want to make for the game, without continuing to call out one specific player, as we can't forward a suggestion that essentially says you don't like playing with someone.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

and that's all this is..............all i hear is booohoo my feelings are hurted, he is much bigger than me, i can't get my way! Hope you like the new BR of Noel 191mil ......enjoy that! Thank the DEVS!!

Comment

Working...
                            X