Having a Guild Shareable Storage/Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a Guild Shareable Storage/Bank

Having a Guild Storage/Bank that is shareable by members would be a great addition to this game. The higher level players and the spenders can actually help the lower level ones, and keep this game alive. Those who want to spend will continue to do so, while helping those that do not spend. Every little bit helps and may encourage players to stay and keep playing. I do not see anybody loosing here.
    What do u guys think? Lets make it happen.

Some would get help, no one loses. And anything to help keep players on the game is a plus!!

Comment

It would just mean that everyone would make loads of alts to have maximum benefit from it for their main ...

Comment

Those of us who are and do spend are already helping you and every other lil person out there and most are probably alts, Sounds like you want an exploit to gain more lvls? How can I and how are others who spend helping already.....

1. Guild chest when we spend
        2, killing higher lvl GB for you
        3. Killing WB for you
        4. Beating COD every week and in record time
        5. Defending your city when u can't handle it

Shall i go on?

This is a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by cptcruch View Post
          Those of us who are and do spend are already helping you and every other lil person out there and most are probably alts, Sounds like you want an exploit to gain more lvls? How can I and how are others who spend helping already.....

1. Guild chest when we spend
          2, killing higher lvl GB for you
          3. Killing WB for you
          4. Beating COD every week and in record time
          5. Defending your city when u can't handle it

Shall i go on?

This is a bad idea
          Actually, i am one of those who does all the above mentioned. Don"t care about an exploit either, doing just fine. What i meant was, all the stuff we have rotting away in our inventory that we hardly get to use in any way, would be put to better use by giving it away or trading it to lower level players.
          S30 GlaukuDune

Comment

R2 needs to allow more recycling of those particular items wouldnt you say? They might also need to have a Marketplace or Auction House where we can sell our items for a specific time and I would receive the coins from you buying an item? That sounds better? Allow all of us higher and lower lvls to sell our wares?

Comment

I like this idea, we have a lot of low levels in stage 4 who cant get ahead, and if u look at ur resource fields, it sucks, should be per farm not overall, even some high levels can use help with resources, this is the only game that i know of that does everything backwards

Comment

Originally posted by cptcruch View Post
                R2 needs to allow more recycling of those particular items wouldnt you say? They might also need to have a Marketplace or Auction House where we can sell our items for a specific time and I would receive the coins from you buying an item? That sounds better? Allow all of us higher and lower lvls to sell our wares?
                Yes, anything would be better than what we have right now, trade chips for other in the same category etc. Marketplace or Auction sounds good too, I have stuff in thousands that just sits there lol.

Comment

Working...
                X