Where are the Moderators?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Moderators?????

Yes that's right. What happened to the Forum Mod's who are supposed to be assisting the Players Game needs, questions, etc? Haven't seen one on here in months. With the recent
    Blackout issue and Game changes one would think R2 would make sure Mod's would be present. Oh wait, what am I thinking. Wartune, LOA and R2's cash cows get priority over
    everything else they offer.

Just sad R2 won't offer the same support to all games they offer.

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Minori has been on

Comment

It's not an R2 thing. The forum is community based, that's why you only see R2 posting announcements but not answering posts. Forum moderators are players from the community that have volunteered their time to help out on the forum. Players who are active on the forum are eligible to become a moderator, pending an approval process. There's even perks for being a mod. Such interest can be expressed in a post, or by reaching out to me when my inbox isn't completely broken.

Normally, it's preferred that someone who actually plays a specific game be that game's forum mod, but when no one from that game's community has offered to help, mods from other games, like *Minori*, Hachiro, and myself, will do what we can to help keep an eye out for things that need to be addressed, but we're not at all knowledgeable about this game so we can't answer game related questions or tell you what the term optimized means in relation to the recent update, but things like some players not being able to log into the game and other major issues are reported as we see them.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        It's not an R2 thing. The forum is community based, that's why you only see R2 posting announcements but not answering posts. Forum moderators are players from the community that have volunteered their time to help out on the forum. Players who are active on the forum are eligible to become a moderator, pending an approval process. There's even perks for being a mod. Such interest can be expressed in a post, or by reaching out to me when my inbox isn't completely broken.

Normally, it's preferred that someone who actually plays a specific game be that game's forum mod, but when no one from that game's community has offered to help, mods from other games, like *Minori*, Hachiro, and myself, will do what we can to help keep an eye out for things that need to be addressed, but we're not at all knowledgeable about this game so we can't answer game related questions or tell you what the term optimized means in relation to the recent update, but things like some players not being able to log into the game and other major issues are reported as we see them.
        So in other words when we have questions such as the issues regarding the recent Update or any other IN GAME issue, there is NO support for this? There is only Support if our screens go bonkers, or other technical issues only.
        MemoryLane I've been around here as long as you have and remember when you became a Mod. Isn't part of being a Mod being a liason between players and R2/Devs? Or at least attempt to find out the answers to our issues whether your part of said game or not? Not trying to tell you your position just asking.

We currently have a very pertinent question on the table regarding the latest update and we need answers to those questions to properly move forward in the game. These things are afforded to Wartune and LOA why not here?

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danif2 View Post

So in other words when we have questions such as the issues regarding the recent Update or any other IN GAME issue, there is NO support for this? There is only Support if our screens go bonkers, or other technical issues only.
          MemoryLane I've been around here as long as you have and remember when you became a Mod. Isn't part of being a Mod being a liason between players and R2/Devs? Or at least attempt to find out the answers to our issues whether your part of said game or not? Not trying to tell you your position just asking.

We currently have a very pertinent question on the table regarding the latest update and we need answers to those questions to properly move forward in the game. These things are afforded to Wartune and LOA why not here?
          Right, mods are liaisons. But there isn't a mod for TTA. That matters because I can forward "We need a DETAILED description of what was done and effects." and "Everything we've spent Months, Years, Money, working on just went POOF." but I don't know what either of those statements means to actual gameplay, so I'm not going to know if I get a suitable answer to the question, or if the question is too broad to get an actual answer. I don't know what was lost besides an arbitrary number got smaller or how that actually impacts your game. I'd ask more questions to get more specific, but I don't know what questions to ask until I get whatever response back from the team and assess the outrage I'll receive for that response.

The lack of answers at the moment is due to the holiday, everyone returns on Monday. Once they are back, we will see what can do about getting some answers to your concerns.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X