Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S Level Heroes not updating

Can I delete a hero?
    I have obtained several S Level heroes at the Tavern and had them turned into 8 Hero chips, being left with just the original BASIC hero.
    Why does the game not update me with the S Level Hero that I have earned?

When a hero is already recruited and the tavern gives you that hero, it automatically converts it to Chips for that hero.
    That hero is always Level S.
    Those chips are used on the "Ascend" tab of that hero to increase its Star level. It costs Hero Chips and StarUp Medals to Ascend a hero.

Comment

None of the supposed 'upgraded heroes' display the Level S symbol that my other 'Level S' heroes display. Are they still Level S Heroes then?

Comment

Heroes are either SS S+ S or blank (lowest ranked) as you upgrade the classification doesn't change, if that helps?

Comment

Thank-you. I do understand the hero rankings and upgrades.

What I do NOT understand is why my BLANK level hero is not upgraded to an S LEVEL hero when I win the same hero at S Level from the tavern, already holding the BLANK level hero.
          If I did NOT already have the BLANK level hero, I would have received the S LEVEL hero when I had collected enough S Level chips.

If that higher level hero were awarded without any upgrades it would be an improvement [maybe a percentage of the existing upgrade materials could be recycled???]

If none of the above is possible, I would like to be able to recycle a hero to be able to take advantage of any future awards of higher level heroes in the tavern.

Comment

They don't

Comment

So cheated either way.

Comment

I get your point and everything!! Even after now thinking it over and checking my inventory (which they're not in either). Where did they go and for how long has this been going on and we never noticed until now?

I forgot about the cards converting to more cards but why show a blank char card with an "S" that you win in the tavern but it can't be used to make what he is asking? It's not upgrading the Blank guy to "S" after winning that "S" card in the tavern? Is that correct?
                Last edited by cptcruch; 06-29-2020, 03:37 PM.

Comment

That is the top and bottom of it. We win higher level characters but are not awarded them as we already have the same character at a lower level. We just get 8 hero chips instead.
                  We can not delete these lower level heroes so that we can collect higher level ones from the tavern, even though the game states, in the recycling area, think carefully before deleting a hero.

Comment

Don't trust the English the game uses. It is often incorrect grammar/sense of how words are used. To be honest I'm not really seeing your issue. The heroes are fixed, There are not multiple levels of the same hero. You are not being blocked from receiving a better hero because you hold a lower level one of the same type--that simply doesn't exist as far as I know. If you are buying hero cards, once you have ten cards you can turn the cards in to get the hero (Hero Tab then Not Recruited). Once you have the hero, use any future cards you get to ascend the hero. The hero itself will never change from plain to S etc.

Comment

If the S Level heroes are no better than the plain level heroes, why have all of the different levels?
                      I think that you will find that the S level heroes can be upgraded to higher FINAL levels than the plain heroes.
                      Presumably SS Level heroes can be upgraded to higher final levels than S Level heroes.

Comment

Just scroll through all of your heroes and look at the graphs in the bottom left corner. That gives an idea of what they can each achieve.
                        ALL S Levels have much greater potential than basic heroes.

Comment

Working...
                        X