Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Rebels are back............but..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rebels are back............but..........

Anyone from R2 or somebody care to explain how you can get in as probably 50% or greater of this community aren't able to get in?? We, those of us who can't, might like to know in case one day, soon, maybe, who knows, chances are slim, that we will be able to enjoy this like everybody else?

Before you all reply with...... just go in click a button or two...............that doesn't work! I hit the 5m assemble button wait and nothing happens during or after the 5 mins!!! Why bring back something that doesn't work?

BTW: We still haven't received the last 2 Survey rewards!!!!!

We'll get on them about the survey rewards. Edit: The reply is to send in a ticket to https://www.r2games.com/support. Please include a link to the event thread for the event you're missing rewards from so they know which one you're referring to.

Can you give me screenshots for the rest?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-06-2020, 09:26 PM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I complained about rebels last week, sent in tickets, got replies, they told me they would look into it. Then they sent an email saying "everything is working fine". It clearly isn't but they don't seem to care. Only one person who joins rebels are getting any rewards, whereas the first week all participants were getting rewards. They claim i got rewards and collected them from mail. I DIDN'T.

Comment

Okay, here's what I need from you R27419017 For the next rebel you participate in, I need a screenshot that shows you participated, and then I need one of you mailbox that shows you didn't get the rewards. If you can also ask someone who did get rewards to share a screenshot of that mail, that would be super helpful. I'll also need your name and server. In the meantime, reply back to your ticket and ask them to show you the log that says you collected the rewards from mail.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

MemoryLane, the rewards I and everyone else has been waiting on are the last 2 survey rewards!! As far as the Rebel camps go.....once the 5 mins timer is up nothing happens?! I select my free general to go in and wait....wait ...wait .....wait....then its says something real fast like, which i cant capture!

So far the survey rewards are $49.99 and $39.99 worth of items which many haven't received!!! and we might as well count this one as well.....so add another $40-$50 worth of monetary gain we was promised and we're upto $120 at least!!

Comment

MemoryLane i did screenshots like that and sent them as a reply to my ticket. They replied saying they checked and that i had collected them from mail. I replied saying I hadn't and got no reply since then.

Guildies have sent in tickets too about same issue but received no replies.

I am Robyn S1.

Comment

cptcruch you can't do rebels alone, need more than 1 person otherwise nothing happens. Also need hero in main castle or can't join. Hope this helps

Comment

lol Hi Robyn, so it takes at least 2 ppl? So can it be 1 other from any nation or just mine or just guild?

so the lvls are also player restrictions? must be that lvl or higher to enter?

This is the stuff R2 should be telling us in the updates!!!!!!
                Last edited by cptcruch; 07-07-2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Hi Vapraak, yes that's right at least 2 people, took me a while to figure that out. I do them with my guild mates, you can't do with other nations. Not sure about other guilds in nation as they are rarely on.

The level of rebels are not restrictions, I can lead or join a level 60 one but i'm not yet level 60. Higher level ones are just a bit harder.

I usually start one and then press "send name" in guild for others to join. If no one joins nothing will happen, if people join in the assemble time the fight will start. The rewards are quite good too... well at least they were in the first week when everyone who joined got rewards. Since the 2nd week only one person is getting rewards not all that join, so it's a waste of time and mobility. I sent tickets in about the bug but was told i had collected my rewards.

Also they are on for 3 days and off for 4 days. Had to put another post in forum to find out that info.

Hope this helps and just wish r2 would tell us this stuff.

S1 Robyn

Comment

habe schon wieder seit 2 tagen schwarzen bildschirm....so ist das spiel nicht spielbar

Comment

Thanks Robyn

Comment

Originally posted by R27419017 View Post
                        MemoryLane i did screenshots like that and sent them as a reply to my ticket. They replied saying they checked and that i had collected them from mail. I replied saying I hadn't and got no reply since then.

Guildies have sent in tickets too about same issue but received no replies.

I am Robyn S1.
                        I understand you've sent in a ticket. I need the screenshots here, please.

Comment

Working...
                        X