Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server protection period is over

hi there.
    I have just learnt that when our server protection is over any server can transfer over to it
    Also a player within our server has threatened to bring their toons from its original server ( I know for a fact a very powerful lot) over to take over the server.
    Sadly our server is now down to two main colors and a third one trying hard...
    All colors tried a truce idea..it lasted for about 2 weeks...giving and taking cities (sharing)...until some hair brain idiots decided to ignore the truce...and unfortunately caused a lot of unrest within the server as a whole..
    Now we are as I said down to 2 main colors..
    The one I am in is blue.the most active one...the other is Teal...active but dwindling activity wise...it makes blue look like they are the bullies of the server,in which they are not
    They take cities for merit and always give the other colors within the server plenty of chances to take back for same merit.
    But back to my main reason for this Topic...if a group from a far superior server comes along with threats of taking it all over...will surely kill off the game for most of the people playing in this server.
    Yes i know it is a war game...and a PTW game...but if slaughtering servers is the way the devs have designed this game just to start over in a newer server...you have definately lost me
    Come on devs surely there is a better way to control this game
    thanking you for taking time to read my rant

Same message just a yr older.........nothing will come of this but rant and rave on!

Comment

i agree , this just happened to my server. our highist level person was just 50 when we has over 6 level 60's and others come and ruin our server. now i can not even attack anything without losing everything. they took us down to only 2 citys to expand and then camped many plps there so we can not even get merit. what is the good to even keep playing they are maxed and not spending any money and i will not now with this going on what a way to kill a game

Comment

Working...
      X