game killing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game killing

these whales are killing the game in s102, 2 players in a team just whaling so hard they have 12 marches with c12s we can't stand them lol they went on a rampage they took everything on their way with lord level 40 we cant defence we cant attack we can't do ****, the best way is to quit game and let 2 players play alone they are so dumb why kill a server full of active players for just to take it for them that is some deep **** they need to go see a shrink

at every server is this everywhere it is so, the one who pays has, and then in 20 minutes he takes the card, for which we, the whole nation, have been fighting for 3 days

Comment

but no one cares because the money has gone where it should and they don't care, as long as there are people with a lot of complexes and a lot of money who have come to be great in a fictional world

Comment

got past sage a week ago and now game over as money players have blocked everything. although it said this is free game its not just a money grab

Comment

Originally posted by derekgarner1 View Post
          got past sage a week ago and now game over as money players have blocked everything. although it said this is free game its not just a money grab
          We know exactly how you feel, the problem is there's nothing against spending $$$ in fact it's encouraged and in some aspects the only way to obtain certain things so it makes it 100000x more difficult on free players. They don't care about that though because free players don't pay them. That's why instead of fixing issues they pop open new servers and bait in unsuspecting victims that can play through the 3rd age and have a decent time and look forwards to the 4th but when they get there their entire game play is destroyed unless of course they have invested thousands. So they quit and a new server is opened and the circle continues. They even have it to where once in the 4th you can jump servers so all those big spenders move to where ever they want and take over.

Comment

Originally posted by derekgarner1 View Post
            lol I was playing last night and a spender dropped so much $$$ and did the slots game so much that the pop ups of what they were getting was lagging me out of the game.

Comment

That would be me! Hell when you're offered double the gems on a recharge why wouldn't you recharge? I got 7k gems for 1/2 the price!

Comment

are you n fourth age yet?

Comment

i went to see on S102 to see, yep still in 3rd age. In a few weeks when you capture fort sage, you will go to 4th age and all be in the same nation and fight on a map, with 5 other nations, 6 in total. You will be fighting against other servers soon. So try to make a deal becuase you will be allies in a few weeks or be patient till the time comes.

Comment

and there will and are only 3 routes to City of Darkness and you better hope one of them routes you capture and hold!!!

Comment

same as on 112 2 people took everything and then blocked the 3 openings from protected cities so no one can get merit and now found a way to get past and take eveerything but the 4 protected cites does anyone in management monitor these games? why play when 1 person seems to ruin every game i have tried ?
                      Last edited by R211827071; 02-07-2021, 02:32 PM. Reason: sorry 102 also tried to talk to blue but no responce and now somehow jumped past protected cities. so now just left with 5 cities to do npcs and ofer half not even able to get to. really bad manage

Comment

they know, all you can do after 1 month of playing (amount of time till they take fort sage). Just be patient or go on another server. My advice is be patent and stay is because when you fight other server almost all servers have big whales so you need 1 on your side in order to at least get a path in the middle in fourth age.

Comment

Look once you get to the 4th it's not going to be any better. If you can't get your whole server on the same page when you get to the 4th you'll be dominated. Even if you get your server together it still doesn't ensure the 4th will be pleasant for you. So my advice get sage dropped, move to the 4th, you'll have a week of protection in your nations new area but the garrisoned npc suck. But anyhows get a feel for how the server in the 4th is going to be. If you wont be able to do anything there save up 5k diamonds and look at moving. If you need a server to come to pm me I'll welcome anyone into our nation. You can come here join in on the killings and fun. Don't give up just yet. Yes spenders are a pain to deal with but that doesn't mean they can't be beat. I'm 99% free player and our nation does great.

Comment

When you will able to change server, come on H3, There are good player who share and play with respect. 3 bnation without active player. Easy to collect week merit and no invader.

Comment

Working...
                            X