Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GIVE MY MoNEY BACK !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIVE MY MoNEY BACK !!!!

I want my money back to be reimbursed for misleading and inaccurate explanation, it is not realistic to put us in the same place with people who played 2-3 weeks or more before us, this determines the outcome of the game and gives interesting reasoning - in whose interest the rules are made. one person invested in the game is able to destroy an entire nation, therefore the only way to play is to pay, it is neither free to play nor free to pay. Nowhere in the conditions for starting the game is it mentioned that in order to be able to play you have to pay, and it is also not stated that the paying players have many times more advantage. There is also a big difference in the phases of the game !!! as long as they have the advantage, they have the opportunity to surround you and make fun of you. Gentlemen, if you don't have free players, there will be no one to show complex people with money in front of, so you won't have them soon, the lack of balance has always led to a loss for you in the end.

The forum can't assist you with financial matters. You would either need to send in a ticket or contact the financial institution you made your payments through.

If you have suggestions about how your gaming experience can be better, you can also send in a ticket for that and it will be forwarded to the devs for consideration. I do recommend making sure suggestions are sent as separate tickets from other issues.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Buh bai Felicia!!

I've been playing over 2yrs and would you expect me and others to be equal to your lvl 1 guy? This isn't Madden or Zelda!! Sorry but your argument is the same as all the others! After I spend my $ that you would be equal to me and the others? That's laughable and pathetic!

It's also a FTP game but you won't advance as far as others who spent or spend!!

Comment

Working...
      X