Clear All

• stuck in military rank

can you help please
    i am stuck in military rank
    i cant level up
    i have this problem in picture :
    i cant find those 2 nation quests
    when i push GO it take me to hero trials i played a lot there but noting

Did u look in your quest panel to the left on your main screen? I believe it shows what quest you need to complete? I maybe wrong?

Comment

helloooo !!!

Comment

i am stuck please any advice

Comment

submit a ticket then

Comment

where and how ???

Comment

please help me if any moderator here

Comment

if this problem stay like that forever just tell me and if there is a solution please fix it

Comment

Hello
                  I have exactely the same problem. Anyone can help? Thanks.

Comment

Like above send in a ticket? Scroll all the way down on the submit ticket thingy should be there?

Comment

Bonjour, je suis moi aussi bloqué à ce stade mais pour une raison différente :
                      Quête "Promouvoir le rang" sergent 4 "Tuer des ennemis en guerre ou invasion" mon compteur est bloqué à 922/10000. Malgré de nouveaux combats, plus rien ne bouge. Quelqu'un aurait eu ce problème, quel est la solution pour y remédier? svp, merci.
                      J'ai posté aussi un ticket dans la rubrique BUG
                      Last edited by Didier Ethuin; 08-13-2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Didier Ethuin View Post
                        Bonjour, je suis moi aussi bloqué à ce stade mais pour une raison différente :
                        Quête "Promouvoir le rang" sergent 4 "Tuer des ennemis en guerre ou invasion" mon compteur est bloqué à 922/10000. Malgré de nouveaux combats, plus rien ne bouge. Quelqu'un aurait eu ce problème, quel est la solution pour y remédier? svp, merci.
                        J'ai posté aussi un ticket dans la rubrique BUG
                        Posting on the forum is not the same thing as sending in a ticket. Please go to https://www.r2games.com/support Thank you
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Just saw this post. Ran into this problem and took a while but I think figured what is causing this issue and will try to explain here as best as I can so hopefully it can be fixed by game support and the developers to help players and everyone.
                          This Necessary Quest called Nation Quest (Complete Nation Quest x 0/2) required for Promote Rank to reach and unlock the Forth Sergeant Military Rank and advance your hero through the Main story quest CAN ONLY BE DONE AND UNLOCKED BY THE HERO IN 3rd AGE. If your hero is in 4th Age and did not unlock this quest in 3rd Age they unfortunately cannot advance further and is stuck.
                          As shown in attached images the nation quest is achieved by occupying cities in 3rd Age. This quest does not show up in 4th Age so if it was not achieved then don’t know how this can be unlocked by the hero in 4th Age and like all of you experiencing this problem that hero is stuck.
                          Please see all attached images to explain the issue. Please fix this so that us players who are stuck with this problem can advance our heroes and progress through the game n 4th Age. Thank you and look forward to resolving soon.

s69 Caitlinleola
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-13 105014.png
Views:	1
Size:	545.2 KB
ID:	2021364Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-13 105049.png
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	2021365

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-13 104924.png
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	2021366Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-13 081951.png
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	2021367

Comment

I sent a ticket to Support and have not heard back. Any help on finding a way to fix this as soon as possible would be appreciated as this problem seems to affect a bunch of players and it would be good to be able to advance our heroes in the game. Thanks.

Comment

I will see what I can find out.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X