developers/moderators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• developers/moderators

seems the mods dont pay attention and the devs dont care never any response from them so posting here is waste when you reach stage 4 its the end of game no goals no moving forward just beat up the smaller players/nations

The forum is community based, and relies on the community to choose to participate in forum discussions, including answering questions about how to play the game. Shout out to cptcruch for taking time to help so many people in their threads.

Mods pay attention and forward things that need to be forwarded, as long as there's proper documentation to pass along. The devs do not read the R2Games forum. R2 is the publisher, but not the developer.

If you have suggestions for how the game can be more fun for you, you are welcome to post them and they will be forwarded to the devs for their consideration. Do keep in mind, while we do forward general feedback, it is helpful when a suggestion is specific and well thought out.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

In the beging of this game, all player was growing very more fast than now. Those they came big are unreachable now. Dont spend money.. you dont have enough to reach them and not enough stuff to do it in one year! Game change too much and no hope to grow like before. Not enough Starup...Too much hard to reach 5 star on only one hero. Before quest gived a lot more starup and reward. Dont buy any hero, you will not able to grow them. To grow a little bit more fast, you must spend 100$ each months at this game. Like 1000 $ for the year. At this price, i can buy a PlayStation and many Game. R2 must give more for money. A lot More. More reward for lower player under level 50/60. A lot more.

Comment

Working...
      X