Time chain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time chain

How do u move troops there so u can play in the new area?

Dismiss troops 0 go into time chain - create troops. Begin campaign

Comment

You need troops in your capitol and so far it's repetative clues ................eleves ride deers we ride armored horses in 3 cities a 40% buff to all out att which is only good for the quest not outside of the quest unless its broken, Finished the quest and got nothing as a reward..........really R2!!!!

Comment

ok thank u, i guess i was asleep i should have tried dismissing troops lol

Comment

Why tht long Countdown in Time Chain and not gain Merrit?

tht would make it worth more playing it and also gives more statisfaction

Comment

impossible de passer le niv 17 a la chaine temporelle 5em ile inexistante .on est plusieurs a être dans ce cas merci de voir pour ce bug

Comment

impossible to pass level 17 in Time Chain

Comment

is there a way to get the new hero without time chain

Comment

ciao qualcuno sa qualcosa sulla " war time " per fare awekwning ??????

Comment

Originally posted by walter6 View Post
                    ciao qualcuno sa qualcosa sulla " war time " per fare awekwning ??????
                    Time War is a feature that will be released in a future version update.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The time chain game really stinks. No merit. 2 hero chips for a long very long drawn out game. The rewards for each area do not pay for themselves so best to just stick to the critical path head strait for portals' The event is a troop loss and a food hog. Starting to see the hero outside of time chain wait on it they will give them away more often. Even giving away dark lord now outside COD.

Comment

Our Time chain disappear

Comment

From a cost / benefit standpoint: it doesn't seem like the time chain is really worth it.
                          If someone else found otherwise: please let me know.

The main thing that I think could easily be done without unbalancing the game is:
                          Give merit to players for the troops they defeat in the time chain.

Another option would be to simply weaken the damage the enemies do, so the troop losses are not disproportionate to the rewards.

As to the ring: it says it will fill up in an hour, but it then gains 1% in that hour, not the full 100%.
                          That makes the ring useless for 4 days after 1 hour of use?
                          It seems like it would take months to break even on the investment at that rate.
                          Almost any other use of troops would be better from what I can tell.

Comment

The cost for food should be NIL, ZERO, NADA it cost way too much

Comment

Working...
                            X