Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] The Third Age Feedback Survey Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non, aucun besoin d un amant homme en jeu

S31 Zoromihawk
    Last edited by foumi69; 05-13-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I love the event but I think the lovers should be a little easier to get and I agree with having both male and female lovers available. Thanks

Comment

personally think the whole idea and concept of the lover thing is ridiculous and is completely out of place in this game. Literally sexualised a decent game and me and my partner both play and both think its a bit of a joke. however if it is to stay its 2020.... you need to make sure you have lovers for all sexes and all options for all sexual preferences.

alphad4n S42

Comment

i would like to see some kind of barbaric lover, very rustic.

Nick- Chopp
          Server- 41.

Comment

Hi, be sure to post exact in game name and server please.
            To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

hmm yes i think there should be both genders and About the ideal male Lover really no clue how to look alike; and u find me at S43 under the name Cnoye
              Last edited by Silvia Broderick; 05-14-2020, 05:52 AM.

Comment

ich bin männlich,ich würde mir einen deutschen support wünschen und eine deutsche übersetzung im spiel,weiss zum beispiel nicht wie ich das event spielen muss.
                s42 Matzi8

Comment

Male lovers are necessary to keep the game in balance. I'd like to suggest the following --

1. To collect lovers - you must create a campaign series, so that it can get interesting.
                  2. Additional lovers chips for up-gradation may keep in Hero Challenge
                  3. If anyone achieves lovers, they will gain unique abilities (specially when a hero - may be main hero - is attached to a lover) - I think this may attract the game even superbly.
                  4. For male heroes - I'd suggest this appearances - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman, Eddie Redmayne and Salman Khan (if you know Bollywood heroes - he is the only Indian Hero I like)

Apart from this I'd like to add - Third Age is doing really great - I am enjoying it very much!
                  Moreover, I'd like to see more upgrades in future such as - Real Dragons as soldiers or heroes or unique battle Titans. There are many more that I'd like to see from this game - story progress, new missions, if possible may be going to third person mission games too!

Regards,

EmyDragon
                  [S41] Bonehunter's Hold

Comment

• Q1: What is your gender?
                    • A. Male
                    • Q2: Do you wish to add male Lovers?
                    • A. Yes, I do.
                    • Q3: If yes, could you describe your ideal male Lover below?
                    • A. A Pirate with a long coat and a parrot, Elf
                    • I would not use the Male avatars if they were sexy like the girls, its just weird
                    • B. S1.Quaddaddy S1 The Grand Haven

BETTER IDEA!!!
                    Replace the title "Lover" with "Tactician"
                    Replace the pictures with Male and Female characters that look smart,can be sexy (seems to be the theme of this game)
                    Replace the description text to match.
                    Keep the same Buffs and Point System (although I think it is too expensive and there should be other ways to earn these chips)

Comment

Make inventory for Heroes and exchange where can get good items for making new, and more protect cities so not can take whole map.

Auto send heroes to World Boss

make dungeons where can train heroes not only Hero Trials, so peepz can get merrit from there instead of taking whole map.

Comment

s40 eldsteelton sunchi

Comment

s45 for reward me please … need a tactical sex game for male hunter

Comment

I think there should be male lovers too. S4. Dragonbird

Comment

Hello, yes there should be male lovers available for others who would want them so everyone has a choice. Think the term lovers might not be the best though?. Can be called something like advisor or companion, and so can be young or old? Also would be good to be able to get these from other ways in game rather than just events? Thanks.
                              S36 Lotonston Papichulo

Comment

So is this like Dragon Pals now and their Nymphs migrated to Third Age? S1. Vapraak

Comment

Working...
                                X