X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Get Sadie Day 5!

Here is the code for today!
    Code: 8DA0CFDA8C164473BDED01363FDFA86B
    We have received some suggestions about the Lover system these days. Thank you for your feedback and support. They are important for us to make a better game. We have reported your suggestions to the developer. They will take into account and try to optimize the system. So don't hesitate to tell us more. Leave any comments or suggestions below this post!

From 5/14 to 5/18, we will give out a gift code with 20 Sadie's Chips each day at about 0 am. Stay tuned and sign in our forum for 5 consecutive days and you will collect 100 Chips to unlocked the Lover Sadie!
    (Each code is valid for 1 day only, please redeem it in time.)
    For those who don't know how to redeem a code: https://tta.r2games.com/content/how-...ode_10351.html

Subscribe The Third Age's Forum for more info on codes and rewards.
    Like our Facebook page. Be updated with the latest news.
    --https://www.facebook.com/TheThirdAgeR2games/

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	184.8 KB ID:	2006227
    Last edited by isaac.li; 05-18-2020, 07:50 AM.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Do you think we will got a other chance to got missed Sadie code. I missed the first, like some other here. Thanks

Comment

very good game
      Last edited by R25518027; 05-23-2020, 11:57 AM.

Comment

lot of people missed first code, please do one more day

Comment

But why? If you missed it that's your fault?! Let's hand out all the ingame items that we all missed? You will be able to purchase soon enough i bet!?

Comment

Originally posted by cptcruch View Post
            But why? If you missed it that's your fault?! Let's hand out all the ingame items that we all missed? You will be able to purchase soon enough i bet!?
            you are a very man
            ;-)

Attached Files

Comment

Not sure what that says, as i speak english.

Comment

same thing i missed out in french or spanish class but let's go back to that so i can read whatever was typed!

Comment

he is saying ur mean, a lot of us tried to get the first code but it was expired about 5min after it was posted, so u figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by cptcruch View Post
                    same thing i missed out in french or spanish class but let's go back to that so i can read whatever was typed!

the problem is not who says nonsense, but who listens to him

Comment

So because it didn't work..........(so called).

Now R2 should make sure everyone has sadie? Wow, Now isn't that entitlement? Hell you don't even own your name of the toon you created. R2 should give everything away that way they don't make any money! Trust me you'll be able to purchase just wait and see!!! I'm not mean but i do mean what i say there's a difference!!!!

Comment

are you working for them? why would you defend their sad policy of sending codes that don't work? what is in it for you?

Comment

But what you're saying is a false statement and I'm not defending R2! "It didn't work for you but for others" is a true statement, do you agree? What I read was "I don't have my 100 chips for Sadie!" because Blah Blah Blah............So if you get to redo day 1 then i can say it didn't work for me on day 4 now gimme another week and add my code! That's nice?

Read the first posters question.......that's how you get **** done by asking a question and for clarification, not demanding another day because you don't know if you missed day 1 or day 2??

There's a big difference in the presentation of both those replies and i wouldn't get my hopes up as the "Demanding One" if I did work for R2 i would be more inclined to help the first guy than somebody who "missed out".

Comment

Originally posted by R25518027 View Post
                            Hi , i have lose the first or the second conde , you think if possible recover one code for finish ??? only 1 code need ..... Thanks

Yup found it right here....lol

Comment

so I guess you are working for them?, yup yip

Comment

Working...
                              X