WE HEAR YOU - The Third Age DEVS Talk- Feedback on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE HEAR YOU - The Third Age DEVS Talk- Feedback on

• Why do Hell Events and Events offer the same bonuses?
    The Hell Events is an advanced version of Event, to which a ranking system is added to facilitate cross-server competition.
    • Allow players to buy the chips in smaller amounts to collect them because the cost is way too high to buy in one purchase. Maybe then more players would use it.
    Devs will think about a solution to the issue.
    • Make Crest chips recycle available because I have a lot of those unused.
    Devs do not consider it for now.
    • Modify the calculation formula of battle power - Which was converted to War Power and Nerfed everything we'd done up to this point. No warning. No Details. Nothing.
    We have fixed (in V7.9) the bugs in the War Power system, which might cause a difference between the War Power when in/out of battle.
    • Make it easier to collect Lovers Chips, because right now it's almost impossible to open an S+ hero lover without spending a fortune !!!
    • Being that this is a war game, I think having Generals, both male and female would have been a better way to go, than Lovers.
    • Would be nice to be able to convert unwanted A tier heroes into General chips, that could be used elsewhere.
    • You need a way for players to get Lovers besides a random event every now and then.
    • Not much is perceived in return after sending gifts to Lovers.
    • Wish there was a volume control for the gun noise during battle... the music rocks, but the loud explosions ruin the music... turn the noise down and the music up!
    Will divide the volume control into music control and sound effect control in the upcoming versions.
    • Rebel camp - lack of necessary notification.
    Will optimize it in the upcoming versions.
    • Why not make the Hell event a permanent event?
    We try not to open too many events at the same time.
    • Modify the calculation formula of battle power - Very very annoying, the more troops you have the more powerful you've become?? If I have lesser troops in the fort, then I can't win in the arena??
    War Power will not affect player performance in Arena.
    • Rebel camp- Took a while to figure out how to actually do one, Add a way to notify the Nation when one is queued up
    Will add notification in Chat.
    • A little more instruction would be nice. The Lover is something I know very little about due to a lack of in-game instruction on exactly what it is and how to use it.
    • Rebel camp needs some adjustments, when we spend much mobility to make 6 or 7 Rebel, that not fun to get only 1 reward for all this.
    Already fixed the bug.
    • New hero: Looks great, but honestly - why always huge boobs on female heroes, why not some good looking male heroes?
    Stay tuned for the upcoming versions.
    Last edited by isaac.li; 07-28-2020, 04:28 AM.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

would love to see, server merges where we will meet new friends and new enemies that way we get more active players in one place I think that is a must-do, another thing whale player can sit and defend all day long without losing a soldier it is starting to an unfair game all we ask is to nerf the packs make them more expensive and fewer rewards from them that way you will balance the big gap between f2p and p2w players. i got more ideas after my long experience with mmo games I know a good game when I see it the fighting is great watching live the fight is great the layout of the map well made, keep improving it give attention to the community, peace and love

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Moe View Post
      would love to see, server merges where we will meet new friends and new enemies that way we get more active players in one place I think that is a must-do, another thing whale player can sit and defend all day long without losing a soldier it is starting to an unfair game all we ask is to nerf the packs make them more expensive and fewer rewards from them that way you will balance the big gap between f2p and p2w players. i got more ideas after my long experience with mmo games I know a good game when I see it the fighting is great watching live the fight is great the layout of the map well made, keep improving it give attention to the community, peace and love
      lol servers do merge...you also have the ability to transfer servers once you evolve to The 4th age. If a person is defending somewhere and you're unable to kill 1 troop then you're doing something wrong. Either you're to weak and need to group up to take them or just leave them to defend and stop feeding them merit. No matter the war power anyone can be taken down if done correctly. It's also not unfair you have to keep in mind a defender has the advantage. They attack first and if they are on a capitol then you also take the capitol hit as well so 2 hits on you before your first attack. As far as for nerfing the packs that's funny if a person wants to pay to win they will pay to win no matter the cost. Nerfing the packs would just making it harder on people that have little money to spend but want to have SS hero's and rewards. I think you need to play a little more and learn a little more. Also being on s102 you're only like 2 weeks old. have a good one enjoy the game.

Comment

t
        Originally posted by xXUnGodlyXx View Post

lol servers do merge...you also have the ability to transfer servers once you evolve to The 4th age. If a person is defending somewhere and you're unable to kill 1 troop then you're doing something wrong. Either you're to weak and need to group up to take them or just leave them to defend and stop feeding them merit. No matter the war power anyone can be taken down if done correctly. It's also not unfair you have to keep in mind a defender has the advantage. They attack first and if they are on a capitol then you also take the capitol hit as well so 2 hits on you before your first attack. As far as for nerfing the packs that's funny if a person wants to pay to win they will pay to win no matter the cost. Nerfing the packs would just making it harder on people that have little money to spend but want to have SS hero's and rewards. I think you need to play a little more and learn a little more. Also being on s102 you're only like 2 weeks old. have a good one enjoy the game.
        Thanks for the tips still learning about it my friend respect

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Moe View Post
          t
          Thanks for the tips still learning about it my friend respect
          No problem If you have questions or anything ask in FAQ thread and I'll gladly answer any I can.

Comment

When will we be able to sell unwanted items in the warehouse? I have items that became unuseable months ago just cluttering up my warehouse. Why can I not sell them?

Comment

Working...
            X