Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] The Third Age New Update

Dear Lords and Ladies,

We will have an update at 03:00-04:00 AM (EST) on Jan 19th, 2021 to make several improvements on Public Server. The server maintenance will last for 1 hour. During the maintenance, you will be unable to enter the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will send compensation via mail after the maintenance.

Here are the contents of this update:

1. Add
    Task completion prompt and conditions
    Novice guide steps
    The first recharge of each tier will get double Crystal

2. Optimization
    Modify the barracks acceleration button
    Optimize the recharge UI
    Unified hero image display effect
    Modify the monster dispatch interface
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

the discord server is so dead not good

Comment

been 3 hrs and still says under maintenance.....

Comment

server 65 my total check in benefits r missing jonas
        Last edited by vamperallag; 01-19-2021, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Game is broken, many things are missing or not working. Things that are not working or missing are...

1. Arena is not working at all... can't enter and it says "complete the quest arena"
          2. Merit rewards block is completely missing.
          3. Tabs along the bottom, no equipment, mount, benefits, quests. These are completely missing.
          4. When you open hero, tab for equipment is missing.
          5. Vizier tab missing, can't give lord, packs, apply for viz.

Several people are saying they are having same problem, one person says all is fine. Logged my alt and all is fine. Seems only some accounts are affected. Cleared my cache and tried 3 different browsers... same issues.

Please fix this asap.

Robyn S1
          Last edited by R27419017; 01-19-2021, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
            Dear Lords and Ladies,

We will have an update at 03:00-04:00 AM (EST) on Jan 19th, 2021 to make several improvements on Public Server. The server maintenance will last for 1 hour. During the maintenance, you will be unable to enter the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will send compensation via mail after the maintenance.

Here are the contents of this update:

1. Add
            Task completion prompt and conditions
            Novice guide steps
            The first recharge of each tier will get double Crystal

2. Optimization
            Modify the barracks acceleration button
            Optimize the recharge UI
            Unified hero image display effect
            Modify the monster dispatch interface
            The novice guide steps fudge everyone and now missing a lot of icons
            S1.Ammonia

Comment

1. Arena is not working at all... can't enter and it says "complete the quest arena"
              3. Tabs along the bottom, no equipment, mount, benefits, quests. These are completely missing.

Bei mir das selbe Problem
              S91 Taggi

Comment

Same here s91 Taggi lots of tabs missing and can't enter arena either

Comment

Same problem here :

Game is broken, many things are missing or not working. Things that are not working or missing are...

Several people are saying they are having same problem, one person says all is fine. Logged my alt and all is fine. Seems only some accounts are affected. Cleared my cache and tried 3 different browsers... same issues.

Please fix this asap.

S54.Dragblz

Comment

Same bug here ... me too

Please fix this asap.

S80 Chargeal

Comment

Wow .. One more time : Each maintenance or Update, we got double NPC attack, for the day after. Each time, a lot of city lost. No REWARD for all ressource spend for that. Reward for maintenance or Update never cover that we lost... WE LOST EACH TIME.

S11.TOP

Comment

The issues following this maintenance have been forwarded. Thanks.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

s65 login benefits page missing jonas

Comment

Originally posted by vamperallag View Post
                            s65 login benefits page missing jonas
                            Can you please provide a screenshot of the benefits page?
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

play the game and u will see what the benefits page is, cant take a screenshot if it doesnt load

Comment

Working...
                              X