[Update] The Third Age New Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vamperallag View Post
    play the game and u will see what the benefits page is, cant take a screenshot if it doesnt load
    here i took a ss for ya.

I would also like to add that the promoter icon is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by xXUnGodlyXx View Post

here i took a ss for ya.

I would also like to add that the promoter icon is gone.

Comment

thank u ungodly, my page is still missing going onto 3 days now, guess they just dont want to fix it, they would rather break it

Comment

thank u ungodly, my page is still missing going onto 3 days now, guess they just don't want to fix it, they would rather break it
          I hate to hear that. For your benefit I hope they get it fixed before you or anyone else quits due to it. There have been quite a few issues that has taken a while to be corrected. Like when we beat Sage it booted us from the game and then unless you played on the client you couldn't get back into the game for 2 days. We had a lot of people not return due to it. Losing players on a server really impacts the ones that continue to play and with issues like this it ultimately causes more and more to move on to something better where the devs care. Make sure you submit a ticket too just in case you haven't.

Comment

play the game and u will see what the benefits page is, cant take a screenshot if it doesnt load
            Your post reads as if your are missing something called jonas on the benefits page, not that you can't open the benefits page. This isn't a game that I can just jump in and click on things to see what you're talking about, so I do rely on screenshots and complete information to be in the posts. I don't need to play the game to make sure R2 knows about the problems you're experiencing.

If this is not an everyone issue, then I do need the character name and server for each person currently affected, in case the affected accounts have to be manually repaired.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

my log in benefits page has been fixed thank u, as for ungodly, i am basically the only one playing on server 28 with alts so i know how u feel

Comment

Working...
              X