Connect to s1-wtr.r2games.com/52.8.148.50:80 timed out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect to s1-wtr.r2games.com/52.8.148.50:80 timed out

I suddenly got disconnected and after that, I can't enter and this was the error "Connect to s1-wtr.r2games.com/52.8.148.50:80 timed out".

and = An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Comment

I am asking for a help. Can't enter the game because of this.

Comment

me also, i got frozen then got kicked

Comment

Originally posted by nickmarcelo25 View Post
          I suddenly got disconnected and after that, I can't enter and this was the error "Connect to s1-wtr.r2games.com/52.8.148.50:80 timed out".
          Very sorry to hear you are having troubles with loading the game, could you please full in the below so i can provide further assistance;

Game - Server -
          Brief description of issue -
          Screenshots/video -

Comment

I have a same problem
            wartune Reborn - S1 US West

Comment

after half an hour i was able to login but lost guild battle due to game loading failed , this is really insane

Comment

Originally posted by SHEHULK View Post
                after half an hour i was able to login but lost guild battle due to game loading failed , this is really insane
                Can you please make a new topic and use the bugs layout (it is with the stickies at the top), this certain topic has already been solved so i would politely ask you to follow the steps and i will investigate. Sorry for the frustration it may cause. Thanks Storm ^.^

Comment

Working...
                X