S2 Froze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Froze

I was doing tanks and when the timer hit 0 we didnt got kicked, we were able to move still, and we couldnt leave the event, as far as other guildies said ,the entire server froze, they were unable to acces different things. http://prntscr.com/p9xtz5

I think all the servers crashed, same as in server 3

Comment

and they expecting us to spend cash in reborn, not one day without servers crashing down

Comment

Greetings, the server are back now and the devs arranged a compensation due to the incovenience it was caused. Please accept our apologies.

Trevorus

Comment

we lose battleground world boss tanks arena,need good compensation for this.

Comment

we also lose vip who pass too much hour for nothing,we dont get code redeem yet on s4 and you say will be fixed in monday..

Comment

Originally posted by budaladjubre View Post
              we also lose vip who pass too much hour for nothing,we dont get code redeem yet on s4 and you say will be fixed in monday..
              Greetings,

I have asked about the code again to the support team, as soon as i get an answer about it i will let you guys know here. Please accept our apologies concerning this problem.

Comment

Working...
              X