hall of heroes party bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hall of heroes party bug

I was about to do the bloodlands with a full party while I was the leader but when I pressed start it took longer to load the map, when it finally loaded I was outside in cloud city while the party still got inside without me, my attempt was still used and I am left with zero for the day , I tried reloading the page but no success I do have that scroll that gives you additional attempts but I for to use just to lose the attempt again plz fix the bug, after that I tried going on every map it did load correctly but that bug only happened when I had an attempt its unbelievable
    Last edited by Dhivish Sahye; 02-04-2020, 09:00 AM.

Originally posted by Dhivish Sahye View Post
    I was about to do the bloodlands with a full party while I was the leader but when I pressed start it took longer to load the map, when it finally loaded I was outside in cloud city while the party still got inside without me, my attempt was still used and I am left with zero for the day , I tried reloading the page but no success I do have that scroll that gives you additional attempts but I for to use just to lose the attempt again plz fix the bug, after that I tried going on every map it did load correctly but that bug only happened when I had an attempt its unbelievable
    Hello, sorry for this problem! I will report this to the support team.

Comment

Working...
    X