Player harassment in S26, Friend lost 500 euro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player harassment in S26, Friend lost 500 euro

My friend El3tra was playing in s26 where one guild rule by Dimitri named player who gm of Glory (3 koreans rank 2 guild and electra alone in another guild cause friend quit because of this non helping server). This guild master attack own players in Battleground Attacked top mage El3ctra too, for asking about that kicked out from guild without any warning and from there no one helping in any daily event and runs. its like whole that guild against El3ctra, so my friend El3tra asking for compensation of 500euro spend in account or transfer compensation to her s5 account. In any of the wartune or Reborn server guild master never attack own players in BG without permission then threaten to shut up or else kick from guild. Some one have to do something about this, this is pure player harassment. Please ask to Dimitri about this such a player never existed in wartune reborn ever he need to be banned.. 500 euro is not simple money. Need an answer or action. My friend will submit ticket too. .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by realghost; 08-13-2020, 05:06 AM.

Attacking people, in the guild or not, in a pvp area is not against any rules. Kicking people out of a guild is not against any rules. Not helping people with events or runs is not against any rules. It's certainly not something that one would be banned for. There's really nothing in your post that suggests site rules are being broken. While it doesn't sound like a fun time for your friend, harassment encompasses a very specific set of actions, which are not conveyed in your post.

Your friend should find or create another guild with rules and people that are more agreeable for their needs. Starting fresh on another server is an option. Unfortunately, there's no way to transfer toons across servers, and compensation is never in cash or a cash equivalent. I haven't heard of them compensating players to move servers on the grounds of others not wanting to play with them, but that's up to R2 to decide when they tend to your friend's ticket.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The reason that this player's toon was removed from the Glory guild was because the person on that account sent pms to a asstd GM using profanity and threatening their family and the guild. I have screenshots of these messages so I would be interested to know if sending these types of messages is against TOS for this game. A simple apology would have resolved the issue at the beginning but for whatever reason that never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by butterflyhime28 View Post
        The reason that this player's toon was removed from the Glory guild was because the person on that account sent pms to a asstd GM using profanity and threatening their family and the guild. I have screenshots of these messages so I would be interested to know if sending these types of messages is against TOS for this game. A simple apology would have resolved the issue at the beginning but for whatever reason that never happened.
        Technically, sending vulgar, abusive, or threatening messages is against the ToS, but they do recommend ignoring the person first, and then if it doesn't stop, contact support with the full conversation. First report usually only results in a warning, sometimes a mute if the messages have been continuous and unprovoked. It's up to you if you submit a ticket just so that it's "on record". If it's been a bit of time since the incident, there's not really anything they can do with the report though.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X