Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial for Schala (Sever 9)

Friend will post it

Schala from Sever 9. from the guild called Pirates as well.

Schala was a very much loved person by many. She have done so much for everyone even when she was in pain she still put other before herself. She was a great mage in our game called Wartune. She really played her role has a healer. She was always there for each and everyone one of us. A player that shell never be forgotten. Mary was her real name and she was a very pretty women from what I seen from her picture on facebook. Though its a shame that such an early age that such a horrifying misfortune had to fall upon such a wonderful sweet young women such as Schala/Mary. I wish I got to know her more myself. I only got to know her beginning of this year. I can tell you this that she had show me so much and gave me alot of advice for real life that I will take to heart. Thank you Mary/Schala for everything and Thank you for your friendship and your most kindness most of all. You will be miss by all. Farewell Mattie. @~'~,~'~,~~

The final touches to her memorial. This picture of a candle I put together.

ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

People could and should show there your kind words and respect regardless if shes from your server or not. You may not have known her but I had and she deserves the respect from anyone and everyone that she could get. She was a wonderful person If someone passed in your guild that you cared and had respect for you would have gone and done the same thing for them.
      Last edited by Immortalsoul(S9); 07-13-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Is she dead? i'm too lazy to search
        Last edited by R216842175; 07-13-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

your sound like she dead. but i think she quited the game. right?

Comment

is she passed away or u guys just over reacted from other retirement?
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

she passed.
              my respects. The way you talk about her reminds me of someone i'd surely miss if they passed away/quit the game.
              ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
              Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
              My pathetic youtube channel
              -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Only talked to her once prior to server merge.

Condolences.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yes she has passed away. She has stage 4 brain cancer. The tumor went from her brain and to her spine. It wrapped around her spine and the pressure cause damage to her spinal cord at the end which caused her to go paralized and from the weight of the tumor cause her spine to break which was the cause of death. She was a friend of mine and was in our guild and a friend of my on Facebook. So this in not a fake and this is real. No she didn't quit she was unable to play cause of the pain she was in.

Comment

May she always be remembered by those who knew her fondly, and hope she is in a better, happier place.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

My deepest condolences to her family, friends, and her guild. <3
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
                        People could and should show there your kind words and respect regardless if shes from your server or not. You may not have known her but I had and she deserves the respect from anyone and everyone that she could get. She was a wonderful person If someone passed in your guild that you cared and had respect for you would have gone and done the same thing for them.
                        Respect is earned, saying she deserves the respect from anyone and everyone is wrong.
                        I wasn't going to post on this thread because I don't know the person nor do I care about if she's dead or not. Good riddance perhaps, she might of been a bad person in the real world.. Quite possibly a 45 year old guy looking for little girls in Wartune... That would be a good twist if it was the case.

If someone passed away in my guild, I'd just be like "Meh" not start a stupid thread for them =)

Comment

i don't know this person but that's a tragic way to go out. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Respect is earned, saying she deserves the respect from anyone and everyone is wrong.
                            I wasn't going to post on this thread because I don't know the person nor do I care about if she's dead or not. Good riddance perhaps, she might of been a bad person in the real world.. Quite possibly a 45 year old guy looking for little girls in Wartune... That would be a good twist if it was the case.

If someone passed away in my guild, I'd just be like "Meh" not start a stupid thread for them =)
                            Your going to get what you get.. Mods will take care of you.
                            Last edited by Immortalsoul(S9); 07-14-2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

You know I made this thread to help get support to show that even in death that she would be missed. But now I feel sorry for making this cause of one person has to go and ruin the whole thing and soil the whole entire thing. If you can't say anything nice here please don't say anything at all. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X