Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

help me!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me!!!!

help me pls!!!

help in what? what are you saying?

specific details would be appreciated not just the "subject".
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

LOL! He is probably on a fishing boat from Mexico trying to penetrate U.S borders and got caught by the patrol. He now realized that he has an ipod but the batteries are almost empty. He spent the last few seconds sending a thread to R2Games hoping that some Mexican guys will rescue him. He even took a picture of himself in one of the prison cells.

Comment

i am Mexican and? o.o; u are best than me? or you just are stupid trying to be a funny guy with an stupid joke? :3

Name : (S56) Mello Happily Married with (S56) Zetho ♥
        Lvl : 149
        Server : S56, S58, K1 etc etc etc xD
        Guild : (J5) Unstoppable <3
        Pet : A cute Guardian Angel and others >.>

Comment

No need to pull racial cards, Ching.

Comment

Help with what xD?
            When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
            Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
            Server: (S22) Tyria Village
            Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
            Plane: Scion
            Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

cute pic xia how old were u, and no racial remarks were made xia is mexican and i find this hilarious

Comment

[QUOTE=blackroserock;810125]i am Mexican and? o.o; u are best than me? or you just are stupid trying to be a funny guy with an stupid joke? :3

Lol! Why are you offended? I didn't even call you anything I just made up a joke that was not meant to be a racial slur. I don't care if you are Mexican...

Comment

hahahahaahah terminator ?lol what are u trying u think i can cry juts for this hahahahahaahah nice nickname angelxia23. lollllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!111 dont worry be happy ^^ good luck with that and again get ready
                  Lycanmarsh (s14)
                  Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
                  Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
                  Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
                  low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
                  Pucs , want the last pixie#14
                  and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

coz i kill terminator x 2 times in cof chamber of fate 1st kill went of surprise but 2nd kill we both got fun all knight can kill me easy but this knight with name terminator 100k patk+ and cant kill me lol and now trying to post my photos hahahahaha poor termi
                    Lycanmarsh (s14)
                    Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
                    Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
                    Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
                    low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
                    Pucs , want the last pixie#14
                    and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by CHINGCHANGLONG View Post
                      LOL! He is probably on a fishing boat from Mexico trying to penetrate U.S borders and got caught by the patrol. He now realized that he has an ipod but the batteries are almost empty. He spent the last few seconds sending a thread to R2Games hoping that some Mexican guys will rescue him. He even took a picture of himself in one of the prison cells.
                      Lol. That's an awesome story. Too bad we don't know if they released him or not.

Comment

Originally posted by CHINGCHANGLONG View Post
                        lol i really laughed hard when i saw this. you made my day lol
                        if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

so, MODERATOR didnt do anything to this type of 'post in', but when its about r2, You people deleted the post when people really need to know the truth about r2

Comment

*pass the acid* @-@ wow you got some good stuf there !!

Comment

Pardon but I do not understand the main topic of this post or how it is related to CrystalSaga.
                              Sir, please state the problem and don't leave us hanging. I'll move this to the off-topic subforum.

Useless
                              ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                              Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Working...
                              X