X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile payment is the best

Comment

• Hello I'm from Brazil to pidi to aki and guys adm Gm colocare the means of payment for nois What you call 'good buy', it would be easier to nois reloading adms porfavor or Gm Good place to purchase Brazilian nois This site aki > http://www.boacompra.com/shop/ precisso porfavor is strong in yitien after he arrived that merges

Comment

• please add Ideal

Comment

• hi from qatar

mobile payment can be usefull u know CENTILI OR FORTUMO since im only using mobile payments.
          and i did contact playerize they said R2 turned of buy points. i wonder why?
          i cannot reload sept. 2014 up until now i hope u can help us using only mobile users.
          hope it wont fall on deaf and blind eyes.
          thanks R2.

Comment

• im from Phil and we use mol points or cellphone loads for topups

Comment

• Me from Indonesia. Unipin was the favorite til you guys raise up the exchange rate 1 week ago... Please pay back my recharge..........!
              S 52. Nick LastShadow

Comment

• Its been almost 2 weeks since GM ask for our 'Preferred Method of Payment' and there isn't any answer from GM/Admin.
                And all repeat my self saying that i would prefer to use Mobile Recharger (Fortuno is my preferable choise) or instant add a 1$ USD payment using PaySafeCard on League of Angel, and just MAYBE you would see more of my money, because i'm not able to pay 5$ USD for every Event that has 'Recharge any amount' like the on is current going to get Godless Wolf.

I would really appreciate a response or a update on the 'Method of Payment' issue.

IGN: Mioma - League of Angel [S71]-Nibelung
                Active
                League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mioma Lv. 79 (Breserker)
                League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mimi Lv. 72 (Hunter) [diferrent account]

Inactive
                Wartune - [229] Saber Dunes : Mioma Lv. 67 (Archer)
                Monkey King - Alpha Test : Mioma Lv. 70 (Monkey)

Comment

• hi sir.....good morning have a nice day.....im from philippines...

there are many gamers here but theres no card...here....

im using mOl points....or load central....

Comment

• I'm from Greece and my only choise was paysafecard and now... (??) pf :|
                    Character name: kairi
                    Guild: Legion
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 80+++ (in training yet)
                    Level: 69 (slow leveling)
                    Sylph: Iris, Gaia, Amazon Queen

Comment

• Looks like its heading no where all we just do is repeat ourself with no chance or no hope of response.
                      anyway still looking at the moon and staring at it blankly! if anyone of you know what i mean.
                      most of these thread i already have seen all and cant understand why they wont bring it back.
                      im beginning they only take care of cashers using credit card and so on and so forth.
                      there i said it...Its been a month still cant decide?
                      best of luck guys. still thanks r2

Comment

• Official response to players from R2Games on this issue:

Thankyou for all the responses, we have collected all the information you have given us in this matter.
                        We are closing this information request at this time, as we have gone on to the next stage in the process, and hope to use this data to better serve you in future.
                        R2Games

Comment

Working...
                        X