Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope it is okay posting this here

The latest update didn't really help me - My problem is:
    the client keeps on telling me it is version 1.0.2 and wants to update to version 1.0.6
    when I install a new version it only works for like after the first start. when I start the client for example the next day, it again tells me it's version 1.0.2
    I've deleted the cache of internet explorer and browser history. Still no difference - anyone got a solution for this problem here?

so also a problem with this said version 1.0.2 is this grey window I get with some games - and I've seen that those games will work with version 1.0.7
    also I deleted the windows 10 update, that was a problem for the client
    S148 Undertaker's Fee - Chikage
    ### the other side of the medaille ###
    gtarcade - S21 Celestial Maiden - Volcano

Comment

• i have a question regarding the new patch.. my client keeps on closing/crashing every 30secs :/ i cant even make any move or even load a game.. help pls

ps: the game in browser (chrome) works fine.. but i want to play in client just like last time but it keeps on crashing whenever it load in any game..
      Last edited by johnalfredmalistado; 07-04-2016, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Players,

Since the release many players have had issues with the R2Client and Dragon Pals/Thundercall. Following the latest update of Flash, many players can now start using the Client by doing the following:

1. Clear all your cache and cookies from Internet Explorer (It doesn't matter what browser you normally use).
        2. Completely uninstall and reinstall the R2Client

Note - This will not work for 100% of players, but our test has shown it to work for about 90% of players.

Good Luck.

Comment

• Hello guys and Mentors,

i upgraded my client to version 1.0.7 , so now i am having huge lag and slows , do you have any idea what should i do?
          and there is this bar its really annoying changes the size the of the game , is there any way to hide it ?Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot1272016171727.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1725538

Comment

• button far right makes games full screen.

Comment

• my client just keeps saying update failed been like that for a week now tried uninstall and all that not help at all

Comment

• It is stable if OS and Flash version is matched.

Version 1.06
                Tried On Windows 7, IE 11 and my flash version (21,0,0,213). IT IS very STABLE on 8 accounts loaded, running for day or two and filling my 8 GB ram nicely. Inactive tab will cost low CPU usage.

On Win 10, IE 12, Hanging/Freezing is often happen on R2CBrowser thread, killing them will make R2Client respond again. Happen after minimizing R2Client for certain period.

Version 1.07
                Chrome Engine is fast if you use some account, Too many account loaded will crash the R2Cbrowser.
                IE engine still perform same as 1.06.

Try hunt for this version (21,0,0,213) on net. as long as you not using win 10, the CPU usage will be low.
                Last edited by FDChan; 07-25-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• This is a suggestion for the Developers of Client version, I would like to improve the Features of Next patch if this will be helpful for other Players. I Play Crystal Saga but the Notification bar was not much helpful, Event title display does not match the In-game events which is you need to click the icon inside the game to verify what will be the next event (Should have a countdown time indicated because not all players are playing on same time zone much more convenient than converting it to other time zone) or the event was began or ended.

If this will be possible, you could get the value of time Desktop time or make a Client that will indicate that Click to Download - US TIME ZONE, Click to Download - PH TIME ZONE.
                  Guild Webiste:
                  Guild Webdeveloper:
                  Guild Name: Team Genesis
                  Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
                  Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

• Someone from R2, please take care of Stormthrone issue, i will post in all forums if u dont take action, the main part of the game is broken and u dont give a damn.
                    Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by R292848413 View Post
                      Someone from R2, please take care of Stormthrone issue, i will post in all forums if u dont take action, the main part of the game is broken and u dont give a damn.
                      Thanks!
                      I looked at your forum posting history and I don't see any recent bug reports from you. If you have a bug to report, please post it in the proper section of the forum.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        I looked at your forum posting history and I don't see any recent bug reports from you. If you have a bug to report, please post it in the proper section of the forum.
                        Thats because i opened a Ticket, but they are not responsive at all for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by R292848413 View Post
                          Thats because i opened a Ticket, but they are not responsive at all for them.
                          Posting in a year old mini client thread isn't going to get you attention from R2, nor will spamming the forum, as moderators are the ones who get to read that, not R2.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• now he going good or is like old r2client????

Comment

• Can I not download the mini on a Chromebook? D:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (6).png
Views:	1
Size:	616.8 KB
ID:	1728187

When I click on the mouse button when in client it sends me to this page....

Comment

Working...
                                X