• Show
Clear All

• shockira
    replied
    is it true that blade hunter will be close this december 16 2015

Leave a comment:

• R288440957
    replied
    I have been using the client for a few days now for Shadowbound. I really, really like it. There's no lag, the events bar is back. The only downside is the size of the screen is a bit smaller than the mini client. Would like to see a stat bonus made for the new client as well, like we had with the mini client. Thanks a ton r2!

Leave a comment:

• Grapesandpie
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
    Thanks for the continued feedback!
    You're welcome. Here is another feedback, why new players should bother installing new client or spending in your "new" games?I ask because:

- Most, if not all your games, are piling up with non addressed bugs
    - Your GMs pick which players/posts you want to answer, which means ignoring most of them
    - Your support does not answer tickets
    - Players who spent thousands of dollars cannot even get a support ticket answered, a reply from a GM or anything besides copy/pasted answers
    - You are shutting down more of your games, how can we know that one of your new cames will still be around in 3 months?

Leave a comment:

• R2_Sanguine
    replied
    Thanks for the continued feedback! DPS seems to be a continued issue and I'm not sure why. Windows 10 seems to cause flash issues, also unsure. I can assure you all that THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS FILES IN THE R2CLIENT. We would not release something designed to harm our players or their systems in any way.

I will be submitting all this feedback soon and I hope to have complete answers ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• DarkPhantomMark
    replied
    Dragon Pals Issue

Went to download the client and it downloaded and opened no problems, went to try and play Dragon Pals but always get a black screen as seen below

Click image for larger version

Name:	DP Screenshot.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1720058

Tried Mythborne and it worked no problems

Leave a comment:

• Mungrel102
    replied
    yup so far working fine for me ...but like many that right scrollbar is rather annoying...blocks settings and quest hotkey minimize button..But like it so far Thanks R2

Leave a comment:

• Lenzia
    replied
    hi guys i need help i have flash player 19.0.0.245 and r2 ask me i need update me flash player to 11.4

Leave a comment:

• F00GLT
    replied
    I have a small-ish monitor and when I use R2Client I get this scrollbar which bugs me. http://prntscr.com/9aetr6 I don't have this issue when using wartune's client (http://219.129.216.161/updates/shenq...ne-R2Games.exe).
    Last edited by F00GLT; 12-04-2015, 04:05 PM. Reason: added screenshot of scrollbar

Leave a comment:

• stilztkinkupo
    replied
    facebook info entered wrong, after 3 tries, and carefully entering my details in the client and kept telling me it was wrong
    finally logged in after 4th, and just a black screen, thats it, nothing else in it, not even worth a screenshot.
    so just fix it please, im interested in how this client would work better than a browser

Leave a comment:

• R25299359
    replied
    OK, I succeed to install the client but it detects a virus in HCILanguageDLL.dll and it gives error starting

Name:	Captura de tela 2015-12-04 09.57.04.png
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1720021

I am running Windows 10

Leave a comment:

• Cinpo123
    replied
    when i used for ls need to loading again, r2client didn't keep cache and cookies i try many time

Leave a comment:

• IzzySpark
    replied
    YEEAAAH!!! Finally , we have a client for all games playing on this compagny (R2Games) . , thanks you so much R2Games for creating.
    And all games work for me

Leave a comment:

• R22849174
    replied
    Useless if you want to log-in alts

Leave a comment:

• R25299359
    replied
    Still cant install program. It stops at 22% (see picture)

Name:	Captura de tela 2015-12-03 10.32.59.png
Size:	926.0 KB
ID:	1719998

Leave a comment:

• R2_Sanguine
    replied
    Thank you TheDarkGuardian and Dragon-imp for giving some preliminary suggestions to some of you experiencing issues. As it's in Beta, we're still working out some kinks and optimizations to try and get this working properly.

I just want to comment on the collective feedback so far:

-A Read-me would be helpful. The settings and other details aren't explained perfectly, so a brief overview or changing of the in-client descriptions should be considered.
    -Opening multiple instances of the R2Client causes some players to have 1 instance crash. This usually happens when both instances are minimized.
    -Unable to access the forums
    -No screenshot uploading for the feedback (I don't think this is an error as this is Beta feedback. Screenshots can be posted here and edited to remove sensitive information)
    -Some players are seeing a scroll bar on the side of their window
    -Zoom-in or zoom-out functions may be appreciated
    -Game resources are not in the client already/saved in the client (this would depend on the specific game and its cookie-saving settings, but may have room for optimization in our client)
    -File(s) that may appear as malware to some virus scanners (I can assure you that absolutely no malicious file of any type exists in the R2Client. it could be due to a file type that is usually recognized by virus scanning software but I'll try and get a more detailed explanation)
    -"Received server failure data" error message (if you could in-box me your character name, game, and server number then we can look further for you. please don't post it directly on the thread, inbox me that info please)

So far that is the useful and relevant feedback that I've come across, both from this thread and our volunteer staff. I'll keep updated on any feedback posted on this thread and from our volunteers. Again, thanks a lot for taking the time to post your feedback and help us continue to optimize this. My hope is that we can get this R2Client to a point where it relieves some game frustration, such as resource loading or lagging that is difficult to optimize with so many players with so many different system requirements and countries.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X