Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear r2game, Hi. Pls. kindly pls fix your game, because when I start playing my game, it let me download mini client. And when I start using mini client, your mini client is blank. there's no picture shown. Kindly pls fix everything. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Pls. fix everything. I still can't start my game when I used your new mini client. When I exit mini client, then I clicked mini client, It's a blank, there's no picture shown. pls. fix everything.

Comment

the game stops in my browser safari today, & R2client for windows only , i need R2client for mac os please …
        i use 3 diffferents browser but all not open , need r2client
        no Windows with me, i use mac only .
        Last edited by dkheireddine; 12-24-2020, 11:59 PM.

Comment

They are continuing to work on the new client. If you are experiencing an issue with the client, you may now return to playing in a browser. Just click Cancel on the pop up telling you to use the client, give it permission to use Flash, and should be good to go.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i cant open my game I cant bind alt accounts on the client now if u can send me the old version pls

Comment

Can you send me the old version of the client aswell? Thank you very much in advance

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I've sent you the link. Please, let us know if you received the message. Thank you!
                awesome thanks works great ty so much merry christmas

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  They are continuing to work on the new client. If you are experiencing an issue with the client, you may now return to playing in a browser. Just click Cancel on the pop up telling you to use the client, give it permission to use Flash, and should be good to go.
                  thank you for update

Comment

new client doesnt work on windows 7 can i get the old client link please it constantly shows me this
                    Attached Files

Comment

Last 3 requests have been sent. Don't forget, you can bypass the client requirement for now by clicking Cancel on the pop up when attempting to play using a browser.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ty MemoryLane , i use cancel , & now i play in browser , & waiting for mini client for mac .

Comment

today, i see this screen and can't start it.
                          uninstalled it and tried to install it again, but it stays the same.
                          -----
                          i have solved the problem.
                          Last edited by maria145shigure; 12-26-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Please send me a link to the old r2 client please.

Comment

what about Mac computers ???? The mini client is only for windows

Comment

Will the old client version still work in the new year? Since the new one doesnt seem to work..

Comment

Working...
                                X