This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    started a topic New R2Client Version is here!

New R2Client Version is here!

Dear Players,

The new version of the R2Client has been released! Continue to play the classic flash-based games by installing the R2Client from the home page today.

To ensure a smooth transition to the new version, please use the Uninstall application included in the R2Games folder for any previous client versions prior to installation.

Happy gaming!

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Rikk Redoran View Post
    once installed, the client claimes I don't have an account, then I get a chance to log in and it claimes I don't have internet. :S So far R2Games is one huge let down after another. And I've using R2 since a week! Good luck with my ten bucks, it's the last you'll hustle from me.
    You've posted a thread in Game of Thrones, which doesn't need the R2 client. Please use a browser for a better experience with that game.

Leave a comment:

• Rikk Redoran
    replied
    once installed, the client claimes I don't have an account, then I get a chance to log in and it claimes I don't have internet. :S So far R2Games is one huge let down after another. And I've using R2 since a week! Good luck with my ten bucks, it's the last you'll hustle from me.

Leave a comment:

• Karen Moore
    replied
    ???????? I have a question; ???????? when are they bringing back (STROM THRONE & BLADE HUNTER)

Leave a comment:

• maria145shigure
    replied
    ie mode are dead
    but chrome mode is working

or.... "Maxthon Nitro" browser is working because this browser uses an older version of Flash

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post

Why not just allow you to run multiple copies like the original wartune mini client used to as now I will be quitting Dragon Awaken as I play more than one toon and can't now.
    A member of the Crystal Saga community said they were able to use a sandbox program to open multiple versions of the client. Otherwise, we wait for R2 to catch up to our needs.

Leave a comment:

• angeldust261
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    They are working on that, Valthor.
    Why not just allow you to run multiple copies like the original wartune mini client used to as now I will be quitting Dragon Awaken as I play more than one toon and can't now.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by jobetcs View Post

Hi Memory, can you send me the link please
    It's not going to work after midnight your time apparently, but sure.

Leave a comment:

• jobetcs
    replied

At the moment, no, you can't bind alts on the client. If you're needing to roll back to the previous client version, let me know and I'll send you a link to the drop box.
    Hi Memory, can you send me the link please

Leave a comment:

• jobetsc
    replied
    Hi MemoryLane, Can you please send me the old version?

Leave a comment:

• R22864097
    replied

You can have updates when it is fixed, but we aren't given updates on when it will be fixed.
    This is what I meant, my wording may not have been clear. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22864097 View Post
    I have it, ty so much.

Edit: Can we have updates on when the issues get fixed? I wouldn't mind downloading it again when it's fixed.
    You can have updates when it is fixed, but we aren't given updates on when it will be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• R22864097
    replied
    I have it, ty so much.

Edit: Can we have updates on when the issues get fixed? I wouldn't mind downloading it again when it's fixed.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22864097 View Post
    MemoryLane Can I have a link sent to me for the old client? I don't have it in my downloads.

If anyone needs to roll back to the old client, please check if it's in your old download files before bothering the mods/admins. you may be able to fix it yourself. In my case, my fiance deleted the download file after I finished setting it up.
    Sent to your forum inbox. If you did not receive the link I mailed you, please join our Discord server, and we can send you the link through there.

Leave a comment:

• R22864097
    replied
    MemoryLane Can I have a link sent to me for the old client? I don't have it in my downloads.

If anyone needs to roll back to the old client, please check if it's in your old download files before bothering the mods/admins. you may be able to fix it yourself. In my case, my fiance deleted the download file after I finished setting it up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X