X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storm123
    replied
    can you send me the link for the old r2 client through pm please?

Leave a comment:

• Sunhar13
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

At the moment, there is no work around. Please send in a ticket to let R2 know you are a Mac user, and you need a way to access your game.
    Thank you. I will try that. If they can't, it was almost fun while it lasted.

Leave a comment:

• synn_ra
    replied
    Please can you send me link to download the old client?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Summer9159 View Post

can i also have the link for the old version please?
    Sent you a pm

Leave a comment:

• Summer9159
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    We will not be posting the link on the forum. The client is still being worked on, and will hopefully work out the issues with being able to bind characters, so rolling back should be very temporary. Also, bots crawl the forum and we don't want them overwhelming the link.
    can i also have the link for the old version please?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunhar13 View Post
    Tried to log on to Dragon Awaken this morning on my iMac. All I get is a splash page saying to download a new client. My mac doesn't use a client. Will the splash page go away sometime soon or am I finished with playing R2 games?
    At the moment, there is no work around. Please send in a ticket to let R2 know you are a Mac user, and you need a way to access your game.

Leave a comment:

• Sunhar13
    replied
    Tried to log on to Dragon Awaken this morning on my iMac. All I get is a splash page saying to download a new client. My mac doesn't use a client. Will the splash page go away sometime soon or am I finished with playing R2 games?

Leave a comment:

• lcf9thgate
    replied
    I'm good now Memory. Thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• joycelinmusic717
    replied
    I want the old r2games back! I can't play my games on the same account when I download it, and it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• frozo
    replied
    ever since r2 news client i havent been able to play online can someone please help

Leave a comment:

• R224400826
    replied

already uninstall and this always show up before installing

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R224400826 View Post
    always failed already reinstalling
    Start by uninstalling using the Uninstall application in the R2Games folder, and grabbing a fresh install from the home page.

If that does not work, do it again, but instead of letting it pick the folder it's going to, try manually putting it in a new location.

Leave a comment:

• R224400826
    replied
    always failed already reinstalling
    i cant login help
already reinstall

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    We will not be posting the link on the forum. The client is still being worked on, and will hopefully work out the issues with being able to bind characters, so rolling back should be very temporary. Also, bots crawl the forum and we don't want them overwhelming the link.

Leave a comment:

• mtttootj
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I sent you the link through a private message. Please, let me know if you did not receive it. Thank you!
    HI, can u send me previous client version link?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X