X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2134591837
    replied
    I play wartune am not active in the forums really but would like to think that I am helpful in game am advancing my knowledge and am interested in becoming a moderator. I live in ca usa pacific standard time

Leave a comment:

• R237500938
    replied
    Hello I am interested!!
    Name: Patience USER ID:bdgirl373
    Game: Wartune on KABAM Server 41 east
    On everyday may miss a few but who don't lol.. I would love the chance to be mod if u would have me PLEASE..
    Thank You
    Email: *removed by mod*
    Last edited by Dragon-imp; 04-29-2016, 03:44 PM. Reason: Email removed

Leave a comment:

• queenofdestruction
    replied
    Hi, to be picked out as moderator, your English language has to be good, right?

Hi, I want to become a moderator for Novagenesis, cos I love to help others. My timezone is GTM+1 (Netherlands), and I am active alot on the forum
    Last edited by Dragon-imp; 04-29-2016, 03:44 PM. Reason: 2 post

Leave a comment:

• nipper1827
    replied
    i am happy to help

I am playing shards of magic gmt s1 and we have someone using a bot to doo team trial runs

Leave a comment:

• ifeedcat
    replied
    Nova Genesis
    London GMT

Leave a comment:

• R297425229
    replied
    Hi, I'm want to apply to be a moderator, I speak english and spanish, I'm from [S58] Wind Tribunal at Monkey King on line. My GT is Spartan.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by werewolf99990 View Post
    Werewolf99, 24 years old
    Central time zone
    Shards of magic
    Server 7

It really needs mods and I'm willing to be one
    Sorry, Shards of Magic doesn't have a forum section, so we can't bring in a forum moderator for that game.

Leave a comment:

• werewolf99990
    replied
    mod

Werewolf99, 24 years old
    Central time zone
    Shards of magic
    Server 7

It really needs mods and I'm willing to be one

Leave a comment:

• R2114358589
    replied
    i play wartune on kabam and i'm in the central time zone. i all for giving advice for how to play wartune and doing it respectively and never take it to heart if players don't lesson to advice on how to play the game since it is a learning game by trail and error

Leave a comment:

• Yurus
    replied
    Wartune, S122, from Russia, free in English

Leave a comment:

• R2114358589
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Mentors are different from Moderators. You will need to visit the Wartune Mentor Recruitment thread found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-Recruitment
    sorry for the wrong application

Leave a comment:

• R2114358589
    replied
    moderator application

i would love to be a moderator for wartune and dragons of Atlantis since i play on a lot of servers everyday i been playing for about 3 years now while there is still lots to learn i would love the chance to help others by doing this i've also been playing dragons if atlance for about 8 years too and i would love the chance to help others by helping them learn the games that i love to play
    Last edited by R2114358589; 10-28-2015, 05:22 PM. Reason: wrong application

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R2114358589 View Post
    i play on wartune and dragons of atlantis everyday and i would like to be a mentor i play on them everyday and i'm on for all most 10 r 12 hrs a day so i would love to considered for the job
    Mentors are different from Moderators. You will need to visit the Wartune Mentor Recruitment thread found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-Recruitment

Leave a comment:

• R2114358589
    replied
    i play on wartune and dragons of atlantis everyday and i would like to be a mentor i play on them everyday and i'm on for all most 10 r 12 hrs a day so i would love to considered for the job

Leave a comment:

• STEFEN001
    replied
    i play winterfrost lagacy
    s20 GMT+5
    Name=Wurizar
    Guild=Lostsouls
    ALSO wartune
    Demon1
    server 310

Leave a comment:

Working...