• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkCore24
    replied
    Personal Informations:

Name:Rafael

Contact information(s)
    FaceBook:http://facebook.com/basw.gewrgali(I share This facebook with my Fiancee)
    Private message in forums

Forum informations etc:
    Name: DarkCore24(Optional)
    Activity:24/24 hours online
    Moderator application board: Winterfrost Legacy Forums

I want to have nice teamwork with other R2 Staffers, this is my target when we're saying for serious job, Activity will be 24/24 even with different Timezone because of my Country(Greece)
    Also my target is to keep winterfrost Legacy boards clean & supported by giving usefull answers to the players/forum members. I will be glad Mr Stormaggedon if i'll have feedback from you positive or negative.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    I'm pretty sure i have posted a request here in regards to being a mod in the past, but since then a lot has happened, so I will make a new application....
    Guides that I have posted: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Mode-A-How-To
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Crystal-button
    Activeness: I may not post much on threads, but i am always looking to see the new posts that come by daily... And as of right now, I am able to be active almost 24/7
    Patience: I have always found dealing with the problem of others easy to deal with (Though i have had some issues in the past). This is always the case however when it comes down to certain stubborn people... however, I would never lose my cool for the sake of making sure that people are satisfied with the help i have provided.
    Game: Crystal Saga
    Time Zone: EST

I think that i would make a good Mod, not because I'm self-absorbed, but due to my tendencies to want to help.... This quality is definitely one of the most sought of any mod or GM, and I think (though not the only quality indicative of a mod) it is certainly my best trait... I have no problems dealing with the day to day, and am outspoken in matters that encompass the game i play.

I appreciate the consideration (if any), and look forward to hearing back from you as to your decision.

And, as always, Have a good day!
    Last edited by Beepuddylan; 08-19-2015, 08:38 AM. Reason: Forgotten information

Leave a comment:

• R2116805589
    replied
    i would like to see about being r2 for mythborne
    east coast usa
    play server 36

Leave a comment:

• Br0kenW1ngz
    replied
    Hi
    Id like to apply for moderator, Game : League of Angels, server: S238 sleepywood moor, Char : Br0kenW1ngz

Im an active player and love to help others as much as i can

Leave a comment:

• ShinyKitty
    replied
    Hello I'm interested in becoming a Moderator for Wartune, im 19 years of age and have over 3 years of experience in Wartune.

Over the years I have helped countless players who still play the game to this day.
    I am active on the game each and every day and so far I haven't been able to not answer a single question yet.
    I also make youtube videos about Wartune from time to time and am considering to do livestreams to help as many people as I can each and every day.

Also I am not the most active on the forums but I reply to every PM and mail I get ingame and on the forum.

(I'm shy to post large threats)

My (Primary) character is on Wartune server EU S226 Shiver Howl, my IGN is : Raveniter〤
    Guild : Styx
    Level : 80
    Last edited by ShinyKitty; 07-28-2015, 09:09 AM. Reason: Incomplete

Leave a comment:

• Hincho3601
    replied
    Hello,

I am Spartican of (S84) Scion sanctum in Crystal saga. I would absolutely love to be a moderator. Granted, i do not have many posts (1 iirc) nor am i currently active, but i would happily change this. I feel i have a very good understanding of Crystal saga and have played it since Server 1 on Kongregate was opened. I`m on all of the time and if i`m not, im generally lurking anyway.

I am 22 years of age and extremely patient and helpful in game (I`m usually told to shut up often because of my answers in world chat >_>)

Thank you for reading.

Spartican

Leave a comment:

• Aynzzz
    replied
    Hi

I'm Aynz of s1 Nocturna's Tear. I'm at level 72. I'm 34 yrs old and I'm interested of being a mod so I can help also those players who needs assistance regarding the League of Angels game also or R2 games. I play a lot of online games actually so I'm kinda having a long time playing games. But in r2 I love LOA most,and this is the only game I ever played in R2. You guys can count on me since I am only almost 24/7. Love to hear from you guys
    Thanks

IGN: DarthAynz
    Server: S1 Nocturna's Tear
    Level: 72
    Class: Paladin
    Guild: Titans

Leave a comment:

• Margaux315
    replied
    As i read all the comments made me realized I wanna be a moderator too...Well been playing shadowbound for 11mos now and I guess I know how the game works...Meet a lot of people so I know how to handle them with different situation.. and even im too busy with my studies i still have enough time to play sb like I said I fell in love with game...But its ok if I wont get hired at least I tried...Thank you...Btw, Im 23 of age <3
    Last edited by Margaux315; 07-24-2015, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R229470798
    replied
    palying mko, ran and cabal, wartune.... 34 yrs old

Leave a comment:

• R278352061
    replied
    hello i am interested in becomeing a mod and i am 18 years of age i play on league of angels server 185 majestic rampart. the character is johnybug8, guild is asylum.

Leave a comment:

• R2135542137
    replied
    HI I'm interested in becoming a Mod for Lunaria Story

My IGN is Akechii

can reach me in game or on Skype [snip] or at my email [snip]

Im 23 years old my time zone is Eastern Time Zone (-4 GMT) I've been playing Lunaria Story going on 3 years now i was first at Game DP before the servers shut down and i know a lot about Lunaria

im a very patient guy and i do love helping people just ask the people on the server i play (S105) and i know I'm not to active in the forums but ill change that
    Last edited by Whakapono; 07-25-2015, 02:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SageOfTheSixPaths
    replied
    Originally posted by RAUL0314 View Post
    Good morning, if i have any problem or question, who can i contact to explain my problem?
    You can contact a Mentor or Moderator of the game you play through PM, create a thread on forum requesting for help or you can send ticket to R2 via support.r2games.com .

Click the link for the list of Moderators of each game. http://forum.r2games.com/showgroups.php

Leave a comment:

• RAUL0314
    replied
    Good morning, if i have any problem or question, who can i contact to explain my problem?

Leave a comment:

• R284570389
    replied
    Good day Main Admin, I am interested in becoming a part of your team of becoming an admin. I am playing Monkey King Online server 44(merged with 28, 31, 34, 38, 41, 47 and 51 Europe Time zone).
    I would be honored if i can be a part of the team and guide the new players to enjoy the game. I also bring with me a huge amount of patience while dealing with other people who are in need of answers.
    Can adjust to any time zone, old or new server, and i can guarantee that i can be of great help to the team.
    by the way, i am 21 years old and from the Philippines
    ~Regards
    GAME - Monkey King Online
    IGN - s44.TooHot2Handle
    GUILD - s28.Dragon

Leave a comment:

• R227664854
    replied
    Hello im interested,
    I'm 21 years old now
    im from Romania but i live in UK

Name: xMeEx