Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

[Announcement] CS 11/22/2012 Turkey Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I agree on that

    Comment


    • #92
      and no one learnt last time? STOP BEGGING FOR EVENTS...
      (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

      Comment


      • #93
        I'ma cut.. ;~; somehow my xtals got wasted before i even got home. and a great deal of them. I was saving them for today D:<

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Strix View Post
          I'ma cut.. ;~; somehow my xtals got wasted before i even got home. and a great deal of them. I was saving them for today D:<
          Awwh I got a few, not many though..
          Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
          .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
          .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
          .....Rogue.........................................Mage

          Comment


          • #95
            i guess there's no event still

            Comment


            • #96
              lagging is do to how meany players are on the sever at once

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by xDemise View Post
                Awwh I got a few, not many though..
                yeh and i was too occupied to notice the games down ;~; Hi btw<3

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by R2677763 View Post
                  lagging is do to how meany players are on the sever at once
                  due* many*
                  Server : Psychodelica
                  Level : 60+ Eidolon
                  IGN : Takizawa
                  Class : Hybrid Priest
                  Guild : Exile
                  Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
                  Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
                  Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Strix View Post
                    yeh and i was too occupied to notice the games down ;~; Hi btw<3
                    Hiii<3 How is you?
                    Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                    .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                    .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                    .....Rogue.........................................Mage

                    Comment


                    • .. more SP & SS... please
                      Crystal Saga

                      Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)


                      Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by xDemise View Post
                        Hiii<3 How is you?
                        Tired xD glad to be home. Listening to music and drinking. Have you heard of Rotting Christ babe? o3o

                        Comment


                        • /http://webchat.quakenet.org/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Strix View Post
                            Tired xD glad to be home. Listening to music and drinking. Have you heard of Rotting Christ babe? o3o
                            I would of soon, I'm watching one of, what used to be, my favourite television show and drinking Monster
                            Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                            .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                            .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                            .....Rogue.........................................Mage

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by xDemise View Post
                              I would of soon, I'm watching one of, what used to be, my favourite television show and drinking Monster
                              Would have what o.o and woot.. but monster is bad for you >.>

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Strix View Post
                                Would have what o.o and woot.. but monster is bad for you >.>
                                I would of heard of the Rotting Christ soon and I know... It's not often I have it but my brother's down from Wellington for a few days.
                                Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                                .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                                .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                                .....Rogue.........................................Mage

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X