ya they know how to Copy|Paste 1000 times
    (S70)CoffeeQueen
    Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

• Originally posted by (S66)Adobe View Post
      Resolved? are you kidding me?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]153610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]153609[/ATTACH]
      LOL idk how many times i've cleared my cache in the last 2 weeks and rebooted my computer just to try and get on the damn game. I spent 40 mins yesterday before I finally got on, which I should have just gave up on since the lag makes it terrible to play. I tried to do ladder...died on 70. Tried to do corruption...died on l5 >.<

Comment

• and week 4 begins with new maintenance but no fixing of the lag / login issues. Bleh

Comment

• Haven't login on my char since the problem started at all! What's the matter with you? None got the balls to come out and inform us? Even tickets ,afrer a couple auto responses, not responding!
          At least tell us to go find something else to do and stop bothering! I've been playing games for a decade now and haven't seen such a disgrace of a company!
          Ticket : #445551

Comment

• Originally posted by pappody View Post
            Haven't login on my char since the problem started at all! What's the matter with you? None got the balls to come out and inform us? Even tickets ,afrer a couple auto responses, not responding!
            At least tell us to go find something else to do and stop bothering! I've been playing games for a decade now and haven't seen such a disgrace of a company!
            Ticket : #445551
            here ad this one to.. it's been dated from 3th november .... in reference to Case #: 442852.
            Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
            Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
            Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
            Pets: A Lot!!
            Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
            Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
            Wings: Divine Wings
            Weapon: Immortal Aug
            Pixie: Celestial Stage
            Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
            Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

• any update? or this lag problem will just get worse?

Comment

• It s getting worse now R2 finnally deign answer tickets and say everything is ok...LMFAO nothing is ok 15 says not being able to log in and all is ok??? WTH?

Comment

• ore than 3 weeks and still cant able to get into the game at s32 necropolis
                  is it gonna be fixed or not???

Comment

• For now S1 and our family of server groups are running strong...... GO ALL LOGG UR TOONS.......

Comment

• woot it finally works! tyyyyyy

Comment

• Yup yup. Thank you =]. First time log in and no more 3k+ ms *.*.
                        Thanks again =].

Comment

• Seems to be all better now. Hopefully, they figured out how the game broke, so they don't do that again.

Comment

• I don't know how, but suddenly it's fixed!! Much thanks <3

Comment

• i m still not able to login into the game whats the problem
                              when its gonna be fixed
                              weeks more than 4 weeks now

since the halloween events its really frustratrating
                              abny admin can solve my problem plz i also file the ticket
                              i m on s32 necropolis

Comment

• That's strange.. It was fixed, so not sure why you are still unable to connect to the game. I've forwarded your info based on a screenshot you posted in another thread, so hopefully that's the name you sent your ticket under.

taha$, your ticket number is 447626, and you may follow up on your replies at http://support.r2games.com/support/support
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2015, 02:53 AM.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X