X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bibbleboy917
    started a topic Server Login Issue

Server Login Issue

I can't seem to login to this server. I can login to other servers fine but this
    one won't work. It says i have lost connection to the server but my internet is doing well,
    I can really login to other servers. Can anyone fix this?

• MemoryLane
    replied
    That's strange.. It was fixed, so not sure why you are still unable to connect to the game. I've forwarded your info based on a screenshot you posted in another thread, so hopefully that's the name you sent your ticket under.

taha$, your ticket number is 447626, and you may follow up on your replies at http://support.r2games.com/support/support
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2015, 02:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• taha$
    replied
    i m still not able to login into the game whats the problem
    when its gonna be fixed
    weeks more than 4 weeks now

since the halloween events its really frustratrating
    abny admin can solve my problem plz i also file the ticket
    i m on s32 necropolis

Leave a comment:

• popclips
    replied
    I don't know how, but suddenly it's fixed!! Much thanks <3

Leave a comment:

• InfernalDaimen
    replied
    Seems to be all better now. Hopefully, they figured out how the game broke, so they don't do that again.

Leave a comment:

• reinviting
    replied
    Yup yup. Thank you =]. First time log in and no more 3k+ ms *.*.
    Thanks again =].

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    woot it finally works! tyyyyyy

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    For now S1 and our family of server groups are running strong...... GO ALL LOGG UR TOONS.......

Leave a comment:

• taha$
    replied
    ore than 3 weeks and still cant able to get into the game at s32 necropolis
    is it gonna be fixed or not???

Leave a comment:

• spudchick
    replied
    It s getting worse now R2 finnally deign answer tickets and say everything is ok...LMFAO nothing is ok 15 says not being able to log in and all is ok??? WTH?

Leave a comment:

• hyujeen
    replied
    any update? or this lag problem will just get worse?

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Haven't login on my char since the problem started at all! What's the matter with you? None got the balls to come out and inform us? Even tickets ,afrer a couple auto responses, not responding!
    At least tell us to go find something else to do and stop bothering! I've been playing games for a decade now and haven't seen such a disgrace of a company!
    Ticket : #445551
    here ad this one to.. it's been dated from 3th november .... in reference to Case #: 442852.

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Haven't login on my char since the problem started at all! What's the matter with you? None got the balls to come out and inform us? Even tickets ,afrer a couple auto responses, not responding!
    At least tell us to go find something else to do and stop bothering! I've been playing games for a decade now and haven't seen such a disgrace of a company!
    Ticket : #445551

Leave a comment:

• windsor5945
    replied
    and week 4 begins with new maintenance but no fixing of the lag / login issues. Bleh

Leave a comment:

• HydraNazgul
    replied
    Originally posted by (S66)Adobe View Post
    Resolved? are you kidding me?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]153610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]153609[/ATTACH]
    LOL idk how many times i've cleared my cache in the last 2 weeks and rebooted my computer just to try and get on the damn game. I spent 40 mins yesterday before I finally got on, which I should have just gave up on since the lag makes it terrible to play. I tried to do ladder...died on 70. Tried to do corruption...died on l5 >.<

Leave a comment:

Working...
X