• Show
Clear All

• Buggster99
    replied
    anyone try plugging the cord back in?

Leave a comment:

• R22976836
    replied
    With all the money u gave them i think they gonna afford more expensive lawyers for the win Galon :P

Leave a comment:

• GaRung86
    replied
    Sue the company....

Leave a comment:

• taha$
    replied
    hy i m Taha i m not able to login since 7 days
    ITs been 7 days and still not able to get into the game after 100+ tries not a single time and still not fixed???
    still having the same problem not able to get into the server
    is anyone gonna fix and reply to this or we should quit the game???
    plz fix the problem
    lvl 74 scion knight
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HydraNazgul
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    -Eats popcorn while laughing at your cs problems while playing a game not by r2 and is working-
    I've played plenty of non r2 games, I only came back to CS as I was bored of them too and at least on CS there's people I can chat too

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    did all just walk out of building or why we not getting any update? c´mon r2, u owe that for loyal players

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    -Eats popcorn while laughing at your cs problems while playing a game not by r2 and is working-

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
    i wasn't able to login last time we spoke... so i gave up tbh, so i hope they will compensate it decent this time.. because 2xp(bound)5roses and the same we had all time isn't really worth the bother what we miss these weeks... i miss talking to some people ingame... not that i rlly had the time event for that woth all the dc's hahahah... but oowh well, i heard it's been down for 3 days.. hubby told me ^^
    Well you know that their compensation won't be worth what all players have lost its R2 and still not word from them!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    i wasn't able to login last time we spoke... so i gave up tbh, so i hope they will compensate it decent this time.. because 2xp(bound)5roses and the same we had all time isn't really worth the bother what we miss these weeks... i miss talking to some people ingame... not that i rlly had the time event for that woth all the dc's hahahah... but oowh well, i heard it's been down for 3 days.. hubby told me ^^
    Some people can't login, some people are having trouble staying connected, people who are on have lots of lag

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
    It's crazy hun i haven't seen u in game cause of this mess up if they don't have a fix they could at least make an announcement they are waiting for Maint and watch nothing helps smh and you had it longer than the rest of US!

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
    Half of us can't even log in and your worried about lag? get a better computer or better connection thats how i solved my lag issues.

Are there any factual updates on this? not speculation of a hack or a third party person who got ****** off and banned accounts but any real concrete fact? Any ETA yet? Can we get an update every 12 or 24 Hours just for peace of mind?
    The lag has nothing to do with people's computers or internet connections, it's server related. If you were able to log your toon on you'd see for yourself. So the people who can log in aren't really that lucky because they are dealing with the unbearable lag.

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    my probs ingame where a warning for this i guess... hmm next time if i have this prob, ya'll know what is coming hahaha...
    It's crazy hun i haven't seen u in game cause of this mess up if they don't have a fix they could at least make an announcement they are waiting for Maint and watch nothing helps smh and you had it longer than the rest of US!

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
    Rumor or Not at this point it does not matter what matter is that this has been going in since 11/3 and why hasn't R2 done anything yet!!!! I mean Storm said there is No ETA but come one this is getting old!! Don't they have a development team that can work on this!!!! it is not fair to any players that have to deal with NO ANSWER from R2 themselves it just shows the lack of concern that this company has for their Players!!! The least they can DO is give an answer and maybe ppl will understand!! than being ignored or some lame answer like they working on it!!! It is not the weekend anymore or What are they going to wait till Maint to attempt something like REALLY!!! and their other games are not being effected just this one or better yet THEY Truly DO NOT care for their players in this game!!!!

my probs ingame where a warning for this i guess... hmm next time if i have this prob, ya'll know what is coming hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    Originally posted by marcbryan08 View Post
    5 days ago and still not fixed -_-
    be happy it's only 5 days... i been having this prob for 3 weeks...

Leave a comment:

• marcbryan08
    replied
    5 days ago and still not fixed -_-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X