Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    here's the reply to that rumor
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]153194[/ATTACH]

so u say IF the rumors true u just gonna give in. well when he said delete u what will u do? (just curious)
    Rumor or Not at this point it does not matter what matter is that this has been going in since 11/3 and why hasn't R2 done anything yet!!!! I mean Storm said there is No ETA but come one this is getting old!! Don't they have a development team that can work on this!!!! it is not fair to any players that have to deal with NO ANSWER from R2 themselves it just shows the lack of concern that this company has for their Players!!! The least they can DO is give an answer and maybe ppl will understand!! than being ignored or some lame answer like they working on it!!! It is not the weekend anymore or What are they going to wait till Maint to attempt something like REALLY!!! and their other games are not being effected just this one or better yet THEY Truly DO NOT care for their players in this game!!!!
    Last edited by luigihunter00; 11-09-2015, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by R2663470 View Post
    what none of them are telling us is that this isn't a server issue its a third part they banned about a week ago... he has demands and they wont do what he wants so he is essentially logging in as many people as possible on a loop so even if you try and re log in the thing he is using will see it and login before the game registers you as being in and it will fail. R2 can fix this but they will not. Simply put they don't care about us they care about money and getting their own way. to any who did not know this im sad to inform you and to any R2 members who already know this... yea we know the truth now. i dont care who he is i just want to get on my damn characters so stop being childish and fix this because you can and should.
    here's the reply to that rumor
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rumor has it.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1719182

so u say IF the rumors true u just gonna give in. well when he said delete u what will u do? (just curious)

Leave a comment:

• R2663470
    replied
    what none of them are telling us is that this isn't a server issue its a third part they banned about a week ago... he has demands and they wont do what he wants so he is essentially logging in as many people as possible on a loop so even if you try and re log in the thing he is using will see it and login before the game registers you as being in and it will fail. R2 can fix this but they will not. Simply put they don't care about us they care about money and getting their own way. to any who did not know this im sad to inform you and to any R2 members who already know this... yea we know the truth now. i dont care who he is i just want to get on my damn characters so stop being childish and fix this because you can and should.

Leave a comment:

• RiversSing
    replied
    I have a new error message today

Click image for larger version

Name:	New error.png
Views:	1
Size:	964.0 KB
ID:	1719174

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    seriously bored of this now. is it going to be fixed or not?

Leave a comment:

• dashuskey
    replied
    Storm, would yo mind please giving us an update

Leave a comment:

• InfernalDaimen
    replied
    Welp. What can you do, but wait for a resolution to this issue. I have not been able to play, but I will fondly rememder the irritations and enjoyment this game has provided.

Leave a comment:

• edwardlou
    replied
    5 days NO LADDER NO CORRUPTION NO DUNGEON? NO UPDATE YET IF THE ISSUE WILL BE FIX OR NOT?*** IM GONNA QUIT THIS ****.

Leave a comment:

• edwardlou
    replied
    cant play till now

Leave a comment:

• estrello77
    replied
    My experience:
    Windows XP: Don´t charge character list. Failed conection server.
    Windows Vista: Connect. Lag in the game of 3 seconds
    Windows 7: Connect. Same lag
    Windows 8: Not tested
    Windows 10: Not tested

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by twyla View Post
    no roll back?.. how can you say nothing is missing if cant log in at all for days?.. trove, ladder, corruption, void, wb, iob, dungeons, fairy.. so tell meh if this is nothing at all?.. and you know what.. im surprised we dont have a live chat support in this game, why is that?.. other game has...just saying
    for people who cant log in it will seem they are losing some, but technicality aside, u didnt lose anything coz u havent anything yet. on that note, those people who were desperate enough they tried to log in every minute it said lost connection to server that has done something in game for the past day would definitely lose something coz they DID SOMETHING. u cant lose something u didnt do. just cant log, but if u try like most people who are desperate , like me (although it took 3-12hrs continuous non stop relogging), lets say you're one of us and u manage to do all your planned thing for the day and someone said they want a rollback just coz they cant log.. if u put your shoes on ours what could possible reason can u give that is valid for rollback.. none. unless the server itself made a huge bug like that one that happened last April 2015 that made most player be deleted so does the guild and marriage stuff, if this server issue we're having is like that then thats a legitimate rollback thing. for the meantime, we are all to standby and wait for GM/Dev/Mods announcement fr as of the minute they cant tell whats going on but rest assured they are already on the case. and while cs is kinda down fr most of us try doing something else or do what we are doing >>logging nonstop til it connect us. thats all gl to all.

if you guys having doubt that only U.S. people can log try using hotspot shield make your IP as U.S.A. one. I should tell that some people also frm U.S. is having as hard time us most of us do.
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-09-2015, 06:32 AM. Reason: just merging my thoughts rather than being scolded fr spamming :p

Leave a comment:

• Nezzard
    replied
    Originally posted by twyla View Post
    no roll back?.. how can you say nothing is missing if cant log in at all for days?.. trove, ladder, corruption, void, wb, iob, dungeons, fairy.. so tell meh if this is nothing at all?.. and you know what.. im surprised we dont have a live chat support in this game, why is that?.. other game has...just saying
    Are you serious ? rollback will give you nothing if you haven't done anything for those last 3 days, but for others that managed to somehow do some events/dungeons it would mean loosing bunch of stuff.

Leave a comment:

• abducator
    replied
    any news on how the search for the issue and solving it would be appreciated as well as advanced knowledge if your going to do a roll back please and thank you

Leave a comment:

• lynAcosta
    replied
    still can't log in into the server

Leave a comment:

• estrello77
    replied
    [s58] Holorn Cliff.. I can´t connect. The same message as LordKyo
    Last edited by estrello77; 11-09-2015, 04:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X